• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Spider9" Build

Ken_00

Here's a few spy shots of an axle we're building for a customer....

Specs:
-Spidertrax 9" Center Section with 3/8"wall tubes (1/4" tubes available as well)
-We'll cut it to length (63" wms-wms) & weld on our 9" ends in a JIG
-True Hi9 Center Section with 4.88's
-35 spline Detroit Locker
-Explorer 5on5.5" Disc Brake Kit

Sitting pretty in the show room for now
DSC00988.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

Showing the Massive 3/8" wall thick Axle Tubes
DSC00978.jpg

Fully Machined Surface after final welding to ensure truely flat mounting flange
DSC00989.jpg

Welded inside & out
DSC00990.jpg

Just ordered the True Hi9 Center Section & it should arrive later next week. Once we get it, we should be able to wrap it up fairly quickly & I'll post more pics.
These have such a high ground clearance I may be replacing my 35 spline Dana 60 rear for one sometime in the near future!!!

Just about everyone that has come into the shop and looked at this housing has taken a second look at it. Even some of my drag racing customers! They're like "Hmmm....that fit under my old '56 wouldn't it?" LOL

Honestly though it is an outstanding product & we're proud to offer these to the public now.

We have all of the abilities to cut these down for either front or rear applications and have many different knuckles/housing ends to choose from....
-Currie
-Dynatrac
-Dedenbear
-Spydertrax

Come by the shop to check out this Bling'n Axle if you're in the area OR Give us a call to discuss your next axle build.

Thanks guys.

Even though it's just going to be under a sprung over rig for now....I will sneak my lil' bling in here & there. Why not Right!! :flipoff1: There's a lot of things to do with a CNC plasma, Lathe, & Mill....not to mention the CNC Machine shop I have accesss to!! LOL

I have a Cutmaster 151...cuts really thick stuff! Shoot me an email & we can discuss that there.

-Kenneth

Update.....

Center section showed up today. We'll be machining this axle down this week, weld the new ends on, then shafts should be here next week...

More pics....Enjoy!

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

Now that's some serious clearance
DSC01065.jpg

I recieved your email Blacksheep & tried calling you...give me a hollar whenever.

Latest posts