• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nolen's Twisted Custom Stash Wagon

Re: Midget, are you jacked up?

wngrog said:
BTW, Carl had his on the Dyno trying to sort out his engine last Wednesday and at 5000 RPM he was going 130 mph :eek: :eek:
Damn....... :eek: :eek: drool

So did he get his issues worked out?

bigsilly said:
Damn....... :eek: :eek: drool

So did he get his issues worked out?

Nope. They thought they had it and it came back. We are going to hunt down someone good with LS motors here locally.

I just took a break from prepping for a meeting I have tomorrow morning and took my buggy for a 4HI hot lap.

OMG. This thing is so freaking fast. 5.40 gears and 400Hp are a great combo :spin: :spin:

wngrog said:
Nope. They thought they had it and it came back. We are going to hunt down someone good with LS motors here locally.

I just took a break from prepping for a meeting I have tomorrow morning and took my buggy for a 4HI hot lap.

OMG. This thing is so freaking fast. 5.40 gears and 400Hp are a great combo :spin: :spin:

Which motor are you running?

Stock Silverado 6.0 2007 model. Comes up with 330 hp from GM and after a flash, K and N and Headers it is 385 hp at the crank. It is way fast and super, super smooth with the 2200 stall and the 5.40 gears.

wngrog said:
Stock Silverado 6.0 2007 model. Comes up with 330 hp from GM and after a flash, K and N and Headers it is 385 hp at the crank. It is way fast and super, super smooth with the 2200 stall and the 5.40 gears.

Isn't 385hp what TC claims they can get with a 5.3 with flash, headers, filter, and a cam?
What is the truck 6.0? LQ??

Beyer said:
Isn't 385hp what TC claims they can get with a 5.3 with flash, headers, filter, and a cam?

My 2007 Z85 1/2 ton has the 6.0 and it had better not be missing! :spin:

Beyer said:

No clue.....

Truck 6.0L is a "LQ4"

Matt has an LQ4 sitting on his chassis table and says he's gonna do some nutty turbo setup on it or something of that nature....

Just got in from Rock Midget State Park. Holy fawk that buggy is sick. We flew up the powerline jumping hills and terraces at what felt about 65 mph. Smooth and controlled... drool drool

I just weighed it

3300 even

1880 front/1420 rear

Pretty cool....

That is funny, I just weighed mine today also. Your station wagon is lighter than mine by a bunch. Mine weighs 3580. Lot more than I was told by S&N. I can't figure out where the weight is besides the motor and the ProRock 60's. The rest is as minimal as it gets. It has way small links and joints also. Just don't get it.

When Carl and I weighed his at XRRA Gray Rock is 3225 and he has a LS motor. You should be very happy with being 75lbs heavier than a TC comp rig....

Im curious what my pig weighs.. I bet Im heavier than Matt by 400lbs laughing1

Matt O. said:
That is funny, I just weighed mine today also. Your station wagon is lighter than mine by a bunch. Mine weighs 3580. Lot more than I was told by S&N. I can't figure out where the weight is besides the motor and the ProRock 60's. The rest is as minimal as it gets. It has way small links and joints also. Just don't get it.

When Carl and I weighed his at XRRA Gray Rock is 3225 and he has a LS motor. You should be very happy with being 75lbs heavier than a TC comp rig....

It is all in the axles Matt. The steel Spidertrax knuckles and 1/4'' housings are super light.

I also have aluminum links....that is how I am so close to Carl.