• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nolen's Twisted Custom Stash Wagon

Re: Midget, are you jacked up?

Has Paule done woodpaneling yet? Then I wouldn't call it a knockoff.

I was just trying to point out. That I swear I read it right here on Hardline, that Paule likes to do custom skins for every buggy going out the door. And when he does them they are "different" than any others. I.E. custom to the customer.
If thats not the case, my bad. I still like them, I just would have wanted something not done before. Same colors, but departure from a previously done layout.

Doesnt really matter, you already destroyed the driverside!!! :flipoff1:
I mean come on Nolen? How'd you get the driveside???
I can understand the passenger side. What....you couldn't see over the side of the buggy? Did Errea not get you enough phone books to sit on? Or are South Dakota phone books skinnier than Mississippi phone books? :dunno:

And did I read 22" of clearance at the belly? Jeebuz, you'll be able to do backflips underneith there. I guess with it being so long, that will save you having to walk around it, you'll just walk right underneith....... :flipoff1:

Just pulling your chain. loller.gif

If I ever get a buggy the first thing I'm gonna do is go to Texas and punch Wyatt in the eye and break his typing finger......then I'm gonna come home and post tons of pics! molaugh molaugh

yeah Nolen, I'm sorry, I wrecked your thread. I didnt mean to it just happened.

I ****ING LOVE YOUR NEW RIG!!!!! I'd **** the tailpipe with Bones's pecker if need be to prove how bad ass I think it is.

Well I asked for birdie-wing stickers and some dopey guy from Texas had gotten the last set.

InDaShop said:
yeah Nolen, I'm sorry, I wrecked your thread. I didnt mean to it just happened.

I ****ING LOVE YOUR NEW RIG!!!!! I'd **** the tailpipe with Bones's pecker if need be to prove how bad ass I think it is.
How'd I get thrown in on the I heart Nolen bandwagon. He hates me laughing1

Bones said:
How'd I get thrown in on the I heart Nolen bandwagon. He hates me laughing1
He hates me too, so I figured if I threw you under the bus, I might have a shot at getting back into his good graces.

Wyatt this thread has ended your bromance with Nolen. You and Kelly should be a good team, since you are the most critical fawkers on the interweb!1 :flipoff1:

Guy can't even own a rig for 5 minutes before the hate is spread :flipoff1: I do however blame Bones for all of this. That fawkin Vittay shot by the beach inspired Nolen to go with the wave paint :flipoff1:

Nolen, what is the perforated material that your rear basket is made out of? Where do they get it? I am getting ready tyo do something and trying to decide on materials.

Beyer said:
Nolen, what is the perforated material that your rear basket is made out of? Where do they get it? I am getting ready tyo do something and trying to decide on materials.

Contact hardline04 on the board, it is perforated steel, he can get it.

That said, I have 1/3 of a sheet of perforated stainless that I have left after making my floors left over. Super pricey, but I have all that left and I will make you a sreaming deal on what part you need.

Wyatt, damn dude, I don't care what you say about the paint. I seriously am laughing. You just have to see this paint job up close to see the "personal touch" I got.

Jason, knowing I would never see my BLING 40 spline gundrilled axles ever again, took the time to take a scale copy of the end of the shaft, made a pattern and airbrushed it into my skins. Personal? I think that qualifies.

As for cookie cutter, whatever you say. That is fine too, but I would point out that there are presently 3 round tube 4 seater chassis from TC in existance. Mark Berger, Kula and me. Two more are on the floor at TC. My chassis has the first ever roof rack/light bar. First ever aluminum links and a few other things I will have to show you in person.

I could not be happier. I cannot tell you how awesome it is to spend 24 hours with the guys helping put the buggy together, watching their team work and working side-by-side to see how it all goes together.

Jimbro made my floors front and rear for me in 2 hours. Carl waas turning wrenches, I was turnign wrenches and then we wheeled 2 days.

I am super pleased.

Trust me, no amount of critique will bother me. This rig is all I ever wanted and more.

Bedtime :)

wngrog said:
This rig is all I ever wanted and more.

Looks pimp as hell, you need to come ride with us at harlan.

I'm glad you're happy, $20 says you'll sell it in 6 months :flipoff1:

Eh, who cares if the paint is kinda the same. How many flame jobs do ya see (heck my junk has the standard flame paint)? Ofcoarse what do I know,...my whole rig is a copy. loller.gif

wngrog said:
Contact hardline04 on the board, it is perforated steel, he can get it.

That said, I have 1/3 of a sheet of perforated stainless that I have left after making my floors left over. Super pricey, but I have all that left and I will make you a sreaming deal on what part you need.

Can you drop it off in Tulsa? laughing1
I probably need to find a local vendor(shipping would be the killer). I will contact Hardline to see if he can get me some or tell me where to get some here in Tulsa.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I just realized that Nolen has air bumps!!! Time for some Rock Bouncing!!!! :flipoff1:
If you ever see that rig rock bouncing you better call the state police because Cole or Timmie have stolen it :flipoff1:

The rear axle shafts are going to be tough to damage. The mega hi-9 should hold up too. I'm pretty sure the atlas will be just fine. I wonder what the weak link is, the driveshaft?

Maybe he's in the enviable position that his weak is having "only" 400 hp? I'd bounce it.

vanguard said:
The rear axle shafts are going to be tough to damage. The mega hi-9 should hold up too. I'm pretty sure the atlas will be just fine. I wonder what the weak link is, the driveshaft?

Maybe he's in the enviable position that his weak is having "only" 400 hp? I'd bounce it.

I detest weak links. I choose not to have any. I have 1350/1410 driveshafts way up in the air (thanks to the Hi9) so that is not the weakest.

I would say the Alloy USA axles would be the weakest part. I had Stan at Branik make me spare inners and a spare stub shaft just in case.

Anything will break, but if it is maintained and you don't get it bound up, something properly engineered should keep ticking IMO.

BTW, I will bounce....but like you guys and crawling, I choose not to on a regular basis. It is fun every now and again.

This thing will peel the fuc out. I can barely control it on the road at this point, I need a lot of practice before I floor it up 3' rocks.....

they have a run what you brung dragstrip not to far from my place on Saturdays.... I drove by it last weekend and man it has had me thinking bad bad thoughts about a group of crawlin rigs headed to the strip one weekend...

laughing1 Id have to pull my front driveshaft for vibes, but outside of that, damn it would be fun !!!

P said:
they have a run what you brung dragstrip not to far from my place on Saturdays.... I drove by it last weekend and man it has had me thinking bad bad thoughts about a group of crawlin rigs headed to the strip one weekend...

laughing1 Id have to pull my front driveshaft for vibes, but outside of that, damn it would be fun !!!

Did you read where Jason Scherer drove his LS7 1 Week Campbell built buggy against a hopped up mustang and smoked it?

Mine has zero vibes up to about 65 (that is when I let out)

BTW, Carl had his on the Dyno trying to sort out his engine last Wednesday and at 5000 RPM he was going 130 mph :eek: :eek: