• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Note 91" Bouncer build

nhl_bullitt said:
Yea, that is very close to me, about 30 minutes. Just passed through there last weekend. I wheeled with a couple of those guys back in the summer at the Waterloo property.

I talked to them at our once a month meeting and they said your blue rig went everywhere with no issues. It's been years since I've been over there, maybe 6 or so. Alex wadded up his front suspension from what he said over there on one of the hill climbs.

Skidkid said:
I talked to them at our once a month meeting and they said your blue rig went everywhere with no issues. It's been years since I've been over there, maybe 6 or so. Alex wadded up his front suspension from what he said over there on one of the hill climbs.

That was nice of them to say. Yea I felt bad for Alex. He had some pretty catastrophic failure early on.

1tfrot said:
too bad it's a little over 4 hours between us. would be cool to stop by and see it. :smoke:
Not too many people live north of me on here, but you are way up there. But otherwise you definitely would be more than welcome.

Tapped the side of the tcase, built this side mount set up. Don't mind the bolt/nut set up. Didn't have the right length at the time.

Both seats are mounted. This **** is a tight fit.

might have to get down there and do some wheelin and check it out :smoke:

are you running those seats or just doing mock-ups with them? that would worry me not being a suspension type seat with a hard roll over or rough landing :dunno:

I've been in a brutal rollover and was thankful to have my corbeau's. walked away with only a broken collarbone

Looking flashemifyougotem man. I feel ya on the tight fit too. Finding somewhere to put the seats is on my top 3 list of pains in the ass so far. I see you went with the $179 griffin special too. laughing1. I was pretty happy when I found out about them. Screw paying 3-500 for a rad if I don't have to.

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Looking good Zach

Thanks man!

1tfrot said:
might have to get down there and do some wheelin and check it out :smoke:

are you running those seats or just doing mock-ups with them? that would worry me not being a suspension type seat with a hard roll over or rough landing :dunno:

I've been in a brutal rollover and was thankful to have my corbeau's. walked away with only a broken collarbone

Can't freaking wait to wheel again. As for the seats, it is what I am going to have to run. I plan to get the pads for them, and I will have lots of up travel. ...but yea, it is not ideal. Where they had to go, I had no choice but to run kirkey's, and even had to massage 1 to get it to fit over the Tcase.

Beerj said:
Looking flashemifyougotem man. I feel ya on the tight fit too. Finding somewhere to put the seats is on my top 3 list of pains in the ass so far. I see you went with the $179 griffin special too. laughing1. I was pretty happy when I found out about them. Screw paying 3-500 for a rad if I don't have to.
Thanks fellow current builder brethren. 8) You called it right on the radiator!

I hear ya. It was a year between when i had the accident and having the new buggy built. It was the longest year of my life :****:

That being said, take your time and do it right. You will thank yourself in the long run when you're wheelin! 8)

Being 6' is near the limits of the chassis. BUT... the 700r4 is 3" longer than a th350 which forced the seat to be all the way back, and directly under where the top of the chassis slopes back down. The transfer case did not allow the seat to be underneath the highest part of the roof.

nhl_bullitt said:
Being 6' is near the limits of the chassis. BUT... the 700r4 is 3" longer than a th350 which forced the seat to be all the way back, and directly under where the top of the chassis slopes back down. The transfer case did not allow the seat to be underneath the highest part of the roof.

I have a couple th350's if you're interested in them.