• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Notre dame sucks

Bones said:
I have heard it all now. I get it, The SEC is dominating currently and will be into the future. There will be a time when other conferences start winning titles and not the precious Tide. They are a great team and I enjoy watching them....A LOT, but don't be mistaken when (not if) a Big10, PAC10, etc etc team wins it crying that the SEC was robbed. Playoffs WILL change the college football championship and I am excited for this.

Look and me capitalizing WORDS like that zUkI dude laughing1

Don't get me wrong i'm not chest beating here, i am not a fan of any sec team, but this is seven in a row for them, that is unprecedented in college football. There at least 4 sec teams that last night would have beaten the dogshit out of notre dame, oregan, K state, ohio state or anyone else in college football that you can name. I personally don't see that changing anytime soon. What the playoff system is going to do is insure that the sec champion, even with one or two loses will still get a chance to play for it, even if there are two other undefeated teams from other conferences.

muddinmetal said:
Not trying to be unrealistic, but, remember what I said and get back to me in 10-12 years when you're having trouble digesting all that crow soup
I could give two shits about crow soup, I am an Iowa fan molaugh :flipoff1:

Nebraska under Osborne comes to mind..... How the mighty fell. Enjoy the victory and your time high on the hog, as there will be winter.

The BCS is a joke. Every BCS game sucked this year. A playoff systems puts more of the best teams in the mix, and the committee will make sure that two sec teams are not seeded where they can play each other in the title.

SEC haters can say what they want, you can't match the speed or talent coming out of the south. Until you can pull some recruits from down here or find others that can compete, the SEC will continue to dominate.

Matt O. said:
The BCS is a joke. Every BCS game sucked this year. A playoff systems puts more of the best teams in the mix, and the committee will make sure that two sec teams are not seeded where they can play each other in the title.

SEC haters can say what they want, you can't match the speed or talent coming out of the south. Until you can pull some recruits from down here or find others that can compete, the SEC will continue to dominate.

Couldn't agree more with these two statements! Most of the BCS games put me to sleep since it was 6-6 vs 7-5 or 10-2 vs 8-4. Games were awful to watch with the exception of just a few.

Right now the SEC is the conference to beat. Will be quite interested to see how the playoff system ends up working out, but I don't think it'll solve much since someone is always going to be butthurt over it.