• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 1st

I figured you were on the list

It is a afternoon thing as far as I know at this point

No :haha:

This isn't about how capable the rigs are, but more a good selection of rigs. A toy on toy leafs, zuk and a jeep thing on 35s would be a rigs I would like to see run it.
Part of what is going to happen is you are going to run it, but also give constructive input on the trail.

The only thing that I ask is that the rigs are not dripping oil and don't look , well you know:haha:

So do i get a pre run at it???:eeek::beer::redneck:

Or do i just ask Dave what he wants me to do????:awesomework:

Yes as Charlie stated we just want a variety of rigs to run the trail.

IMO this is huge as we will get those who need to see the trail being worked see it and be educated in what a 4x4 can truely do and what we want.

You can show those folks videos, pictures ect ect but until they do something and then see it used it will help "us" greatly IMO....

I was pretty excited when me and dave talked this over on the phone a few weeks back as things are really finally starting to come together and something to show to those who have worked hard to get here...

And a special thanks to charlie.......

IMO this is huge as we will get those who need to see the trail being worked see it and be educated in what a 4x4 can truely do and what we want.

You can show those folks videos, pictures ect ect but until they do something and then see it used it will help "us" greatly IMO....

I was pretty excited when me and dave talked this over on the phone a few weeks back as things are really finally starting to come together and something to show to those who have worked hard to get here...

Yes Mike!!!!!! A very special Thanks to Nowires!!!:awesomework::beer::beer:

Well ya know i do have Two rigs!!! The buggy which i would rather bring and my DD yota !!!:D Same Same!!!!:awesomework: It's all good!!!:awesomework::beer::beer:

Last edited:

Yes Mike!!!!!! A very special Thanks to Nowires!!!:awesomework::beer::beer:

Thanks guys :awesomework:

:eeek:
Thanks Judd I ow you one for all that you have done

Ya right.................

Like i am even getting a chance. I am giving up my spot for others can do it.

I still need a zuk

Now come Awn Nowires lets get it!!!

What ever rig you need !!!!:awesomework:

In other words what rig do you want me to bring???
:redneck:

Last edited:
I can be there that Thursday with my Grand Cherokee. Let me know if you can use me.

DSC_0568-1.jpg

^^^ That rig turned out really nice Mike ,I remember driving behind the old one with the taillights dangling down hanging by the wires "beattoshit":haha::awesomework:

If you'll have me, I'll be there. Lethe and I did a little hike up there last saturday, and I would be interested to see howe that trail wheels. 86 toy, sas,, locked front & rear on 36 iroks.

171898_268762299912029_293271587_o.jpg

Last edited:
You got a zuk going Charlie....mine :D

You want me to drive it for you. I don't want you to poo your self :haha::stirpot:

If you'll have me, I'll be there.

I got your PM

To everyone that has showed intrest in PMs thankyou. I see an overwelming responce to this first of many play days at Reiter and soon ( i hope ) open .

So does anyone have a F 150 with a welded rear and 33 that they would like to try and run the trail. STOCK, no armor, no nothing. And willing to do what ever it takes to get it through the trail

You want me to drive it for you. I don't want you to poo your self :haha::stirpot:

I got your PM

To everyone that has showed intrest in PMs thankyou. I see an overwelming responce to this first of many play days at Reiter and soon ( i hope ) open .

So does anyone have a F 150 with a welded rear and 33 that they would like to try and run the trail. STOCK, no armor, no nothing. And willing to do what ever it takes to get it through the trail

It might be worth driving up just to watch if nothing else! :corn:

What about a Scout on 35's with essentually a 4" lift. If its an afternoon thing I think I can blow it off, unless work **** hits the fan (like it has the last couple weeks). I'd like to check the new stuff out.

Tempting

If nothing else we can use it as a winch point :haha::stirpot:

Drop me a PM with you number

So does anyone have a F 150 with a welded rear and 33 that they would like to try and run the trail. STOCK, no armor, no nothing. And willing to do what ever it takes to get it through the trail[/QUOTE]

I got one :D

I got one :D[/QUOTE]

this would be worth it. I bet we could charge to watch that. Get me a number for you and lets talk