• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

use screencast for chromecast and you can cast your whatever is on your desktop screen

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

zukimaster said:
. What's the name of your restaurant?

Shane's Rib Shack

Rokcrler said:
You know, thats going to slow down the pervs net streaming JJ... molaugh

I WISH he would show up!

Do you have to have a smart tv to have it show on it? I have no clue how to make that happen.

Is there any chance of bad language to have to explain to my 5 year old?

money_pit_yj said:
Is there any chance of bad language to have to explain to my 5 year old?

Possibly. Nothing I would worry about though.

patooyee said:
I'm showing it live after hours at on of my restaurants. Invited all the local guys who would be interested. If you're near Pace, FL feel free to stop by. I'll be serving beer and BBQ.

Mark just sent me an invite. Kind of late to head that way now. lol Y'all have fun

Live now, showing last year highlights.

Everything is playing good on Livestream. I've got it running on Roku to the 60" screen & surround sound

They need to figure out how to talk into the mike....Tripp is very loud. Everyone else sounded like they squat when they pee.

Kel Lawrence

Damn, they're talkin **** already

Dang, just as soon as I got tuned in, the first person I seen was ole Tripp Pullen!

What link are yall using,,,"the one that had the fixed overhead shot all day is now blank"????

How about that old Zuk! 33seconds!

ScottsPics said:
What link are yall using,,,"the one that had the fixed overhead shot all day is now blank"????
I'm using the same link. Quality sucks but it's there