2008_0210january080066.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 2008_0210january080067.JPG
    2008_0210january080067.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 129
  • 2008_0210january080068.JPG
    2008_0210january080068.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 132
Wow...that looks like a lotta work....my body is getting one color I think hahaha

Maybe a little green accenting though with a white pearl base

3 hours to lay out the design on the outside, another 3 to tape off the inside, 30 minutes to paint blue, 1 hour to peel out for the silver, 30 minutes to paint silver

Visability out of the windows is going to be limited :fawkdancesmiley:

Thats alright, have you seen Don drive? :stirpot: Heck he might get better if he can't see. :fawkdancesmiley:

I'm just fawkin with ya Don...:haha:

It was pretty cold in my garage last time I painted a body, low 30's. I masked it in the house and took it outside to paint. The change in temp made the window masks distort and shrink which let paint leach under them totally F-ing up the windows. It also did funky things with the metallic paint I was using. I ended up just cutting out the windows and painting the outside of the body, so I ended up with a sweet flat black look to it.

Losibody1.jpg

It was pretty cold in my garage last time I painted a body, low 30's. I masked it in the house and took it outside to paint. The change in temp made the window masks distort and shrink which let paint leach under them totally F-ing up the windows. It also did funky things with the metallic paint I was using. I ended up just cutting out the windows and painting the outside of the body, so I ended up with a sweet flat black look to it.

Losibody1.jpg

Yeah painting in cold weather is a no-no.

I went to a friends house and he has some KILLER heaters in his garage, just sat the body in front of it for a couple minutes before, and in between coats, worked AWESOME:awesomework: