• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

place to shoot 500-1000yards?

wannabe

Anybody no of a place to shoot those kind of distances? I know there is a 500 yard in Culman but anyways else? Anybody with some land want a shooting partner and some beer money ;D

Steel city. 720 yards. Have to find a member from there then suck his **** then suck all his friends dicks then he MIGHT take you there. I used to know a guy who didn't need a lot of sick sucking to let me tag along, place is really cool but would be very hard to get in to shoot.

wannabe said:
Steel city. 720 yards. Have to find a member from there then suck his **** then suck all his friends dicks then he MIGHT take you there. I used to know a guy who didn't need a lot of sick sucking to let me tag along, place is really cool but would be very hard to get in to shoot.

My brother and boss were members so I went with them. It was a pretty cool place but I have no idea what a membership cost.

North Birmingham. Third Avenue North is straight as an arrow. Be sure to take a bunker, cause you and count on return fire.

I can see 3rd ave n from were in at right now. But I inly have a pistol and 18 rounds. Probably would need more before I went that route.

The added angle of the down hill shot requires to much math. I'm lazy. Need fairly level.

I feel like we're all gone be watched by the guberment for commenting like this :****:

What do you shoot a " long ways" . I shoot a 45-120 sharps with 110g1 1/2 fg powder and 538g 1 in 20 lead bullets. Single shot breach loader with a full length 6x leather man scope. Fire that baby off with thirty feet of elevation, five minutes later......WACK! It's a blast.

ive never shot long range. thats why i looking. never been past the typical gun owner range of ~150 yards lol Bought the new Tikka CTR flavored in treeohate. put a new XTRii 5x25-50 on it and if a guy will message me back ill be picking up an ATLAS tomorrow after work. Gonna play around with this setup and if i enjoy it as much as i think gonna get into reloading (even though i should already be doing that)

Haha. I was gonna say rent a room at the Westin in downtown Atlanta as high as u can. But now I have kinda changed what I wanted to say after the "being watched" idea... if and a BIG IF they were/are , I only have this to say .... :flipgotcha: FAWK YOU .. :afro:
Back on topic, I have always wanted to take the 308 and shoot 500+ yrd shots.. But my scope def ain't set up for that, unless it's a big target.. 2-300 yards is a LONG way.

What kind of scope do you have? There are plenty of people who use and prefer a fixed 10 power scope for 1k.

Est KY strip mine anytime you want to shoot and it's free some places You can hit a mile or a little more if you got the powder good luck finding a spot thumb.gif