• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW Reiter involvement?

Funny I get talked about and no mention of cooking or gnomes.:haha:

I will mention that I am fairly new to the push behind re-opening Reiter, because I thought it was a lost cause. Now I'm behind it 100%. And yes, I am a PNW Member, a club member, and a wanna-be racer.:D

I have brought the work being done up at Reiter to the attention of the Timber Tamers club meeting last week, and have also sent out an invitation for the Tamers to come up and meet me at the work party. Considering I almost never bring anything up to address the club with, that should say something. Crash even made a celebrity appearance and spoke his piece. :awesomework:

You rock :awesomework:

I helped design and finish the tight and twisty trail cuz my sammy barely fits it's specs .It will be fun and hopefully will crumple the body's of the moderate rigs :D

From the work I've done out there, I'm positive I ain't bringing the JK through Tight & Twisty.:redneck:

So she did it all by her self and there was no other. Also Sky valley was there and the chair was empty. But please explain more on your origional comment that PNW did everything for Reiter funding, Also why don't you throw in that they also got the code revision re-ritten or maybe throw in the stradigy of dealing with the envirmentalist for they didn't contest the SEPA

But all that is going to do is bring more bickering. We have an ORV area that has funding and work needs to get done. Tomorrow I am meeting David at 9 and we are starting to station out the trails for Sundays work party. We can sit here and bitch and whine about who does more. That still doesn't get the work done

we are almost done clearing the trails. I hope Saturday we can finnish with the hard work if enough people can show up

Sunday is going to be fun. It is what we all have been waiting for

Do you really believe that we would get any funding for 4x4 trails if we didnt have our rep.(Arlene) on the NOVA commitee :eeek: Nobodys contesting that you work hard Charlie I am just tired of you thinking its all your doing and that nobody else does anything to get things done. I for one am glad you got involved in reiter and that you made things happen. Just keep in mind your not the only one doing something :awesomework:

So she did it all by her self and there was no other. Also Sky valley was there and the chair was empty. But please explain more on your origional comment that PNW did everything for Reiter funding, Also why don't you throw in that they also got the code revision re-ritten or maybe throw in the stradigy of dealing with the envirmentalist for they didn't contest the SEPA

But all that is going to do is bring more bickering. We have an ORV area that has funding and work needs to get done. Tomorrow I am meeting David at 9 and we are starting to station out the trails for Sundays work party. We can sit here and bitch and whine about who does more. That still doesn't get the work done

we are almost done clearing the trails. I hope Saturday we can finnish with the hard work if enough people can show up

Sunday is going to be fun. It is what we all have been waiting for

So instead of the finger pointing Charlie lets get back to the subject at hand. What is it that you want the PNW leadership to do that they are lacking now?

So instead of the finger pointing Charlie lets get back to the subject at hand. What is it that you want the PNW leadership to do that they are lacking now?

I am not going to answer for Charlie, but I am going to offer my own humble opinion for what it's worth.

Information needs to be given to the Region Directors that are interested. Delegates need to take that back to their clubs, and encourage action at the club level.

I went back to check my Region 1 Meeting Minutes, and saw nothing about Reiter on them. I think that if club delegates are at least disseminating the information, maybe we'll hear of more clubs getting involved. Or can encourage it through the Region meetings.

I don't think harping on PNW leadership will get much done at the Region/Club level. Although it is fun to pick on Pokey.:D

I am not going to answer for Charlie, but I am going to offer my own humble opinion for what it's worth.

Information needs to be given to the Region Directors that are interested. Delegates need to take that back to their clubs, and encourage action at the club level.

I went back to check my Region 1 Meeting Minutes, and saw nothing about Reiter on them. I think that if club delegates are at least disseminating the information, maybe we'll hear of more clubs getting involved. Or can encourage it through the Region meetings.

I don't think harping on PNW leadership will get much done at the Region/Club level. Although it is fun to pick on Pokey.:D

I think this is great input Daren and I agree it's fun to pick on Pokey.:fawkdancesmiley:
I don't pretend to be active in the PNW and I don't go to meetings but it seems to me that if anyone wants Reiter to be discussed at the meetings all they need to do is go there and bring it up at the proper time. :cheer:

Really much of this goes back towards the beginning of the thread where Crash brought up that it should be in the PNW's best interest to assure we have places to wheel in the future and he was right. Having said that like I've said the PNW is an association of clubs and if the clubs aren't interested in getting involved then that's that. The clubs are the PNW! The clubs are made up of people, wheelers just like you and I. These people need to be the push for things like this to happen not the leadership pushing the people. :cheer:

Do you have a cloning device for that I can have the time to do this:haha:

Something to work towards, but for now I will just keep doing what I do

It really would help to have someone write up an occasion (or regular update) article.

I understand time constraints and the challenges that they present all too well.

If you can't find time to write something, maybe you could assist somebody else so they could get it done.

Lots a folks here seem to enjoy keystrokin'.
Maybe you could hook up?

People can't / won't help with Reiter if they don't understand what's up.

I take as much information as I can get back to my region. I firmly believe the members want to know whats going on but their not all webbys as some of us. Picking on me wont get you much of anywhere :redneck:

Do you have a cloning device for that I can have the time to do this:haha:

I have this strange feeling that most of the PNW4WDA leadership feels the same way when you ask them to get more involved in what you care about. No, I am not one of them, and I am not really involved much either. Life gets in the way of all of us taking part in everything. Seems like you have good focus for an area in need. Kinda like Pistons Wild has for the Yacolt Burn area. Do you want the PNW4WDA leadership to come in and take over for you? Or do you just want to see one of their tired old faces ( :fawkdancesmiley: ) somewhere near Reiter?

Do you really believe that we would get any funding for 4x4 trails if we didnt have our rep.(Arlene) on the NOVA commitee :eeek: Nobodys contesting that you work hard Charlie I am just tired of you thinking its all your doing and that nobody else does anything to get things done. I for one am glad you got involved in reiter and that you made things happen. Just keep in mind your not the only one doing something :awesomework:

No where have I said poor is me and if you take a second I am the one saying it was and is a group effort. Not one group saying they did it all. As far as funding. It isn't funding just for 4x4s. It is funding for all ORV. ST, quads, 4x4s and trials bikes all deserve a place and funding to do so. That is the what the grant proposal was written. The only thing that changed was groups convincing DNR to go for the whole 550 rather than the 275 that was first discused. As for your last comment. I am very aware that there is a team of people making this happen and I invite any rep from PNW to get involved with this team. I am just one on the team but the only one that is a 4x4 person.

Well said. and in words that say so much :awesomework:

It really would help to have someone write up an occasion (or regular update) article.

I understand time constraints and the challenges that they present all too well.

If you can't find time to write something, maybe you could assist somebody else so they could get it done.

Lots a folks here seem to enjoy keystrokin'.
Maybe you could hook up?

People can't / won't help with Reiter if they don't understand what's up.

Ya as all know english isn't my strong point :haha: but if some one wants to take this on, I am more than happy to help

Just write up what feels right and let a wordsmith give it a tune-up.

Should not be too hard, you seem to have plenty of words to share :cheer:

I submit stuff once a month. Let me know if you need help- it's pretty easy and painless