• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Politics/Issues thread

I

InDaShop

With it being the election year. I thought we could get this thread kicked off. I respect everyones political views, but I'll still call you a big fat doo-doo head if you disagree with me. I for one, am completely done with this process, and our electorate, that which does exclude the political lobby. And why isn't the election here yet? The campaign has been going on for over a year right? Seriously? Why do we need 26 months of campaigning? I think these ****ers should be limited to a $'s cap, and they can't start campaigning until July 1 of said election year. Kinda like the Oklahoma Land Rush, hell a shotgun start works too, we'll get ol' **** Cheney to pull the trigger.

I just saw last night that the fed's passed a law where shareholders of company stock could not sue someone or an entity for stock manipulation. Fawking lobby all over that, it screams of insider backdoor deals. Think about it, you own a handful of Enron, it was all stock manipulation, it crashes. You sue, wait now you can't. Its going to be like free money with no reprecussions. The system is broke, and I don't see it getting fixed anytime soon.

Just like the other day the Huckabee article with his effectively bad rap sheet for past service. Seriously? I read it, he's bad for business, but he's way better than the other candidates from what I can tell. And WHAT CLAIM DOES HILLARY HAVE ON THE WHITE HOUSE? Seriously? What claim? She has zero credentials to qualify her for the position. What she was married to Bill, i.e. ****s Bill. In that case I nominate Monica Lewinsky, or Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Elizabeth Gracen, Sally Perdue, or Dolly Browning.

Which brings me to the pic, that started this thread, I pasted it in and then started typing, and ended up with all ^^^^^ that crap.
So heres the pic, that put anything into perspective? We have the equivalent of the Troy Horse but its Mexican sitting at our gates. The corporate lobby is pushing to let the horse in, and the american public are saying no keep it out. Who wins? Yeah the ones with the money. And we thought our vote counts? ???

HomelandSecurity.jpg

I agree with you 110% **** will not change though because IMO, the 'Merican public in general is to complacent to force the type of change required.

I want to see a High ranking military General or Enlisted no excuse hardcore ****er run for president. Thats how this **** got started, I say its time to get back to roots. :popcorn: Im tired of pretty boy born and raised to be's.. F that, I want a real world workin man thats seen some ****, made a ton of mistakes and learned from and openly wears them on his sleeve type hardass. laughing

P said:
I agree with you 110% **** will not change though because IMO, the 'Merican public in general is to complacent to force the type of change required.

I want to see a High ranking military General or Enlisted no excuse hardcore ****er run for president. Thats how this **** got started, I say its time to get back to roots. :popcorn: Im tired of pretty boy born and raised to be's.. F that, I want a real world workin man thats seen some ****, made a ton of mistakes and learned from and openly wears them on his sleeve type hardass. laughing
I am not running for prez, sorry. molaugh

I wanted the Colin Powell ticket so bad back in the day! Fugger would have kicked some ass, and taken some names. We wouldn't be all mixed up out there like we are now in the world.

BamaTJ said:
Man you fawkers are deep for an 4x4 website :flipoff1:
I must runa pretty short trigger, cause I saw that pic, and went postal.

Who wants to move to New Zealand with me?

InDaShop said:
I must runa pretty short trigger, cause I saw that pic, and went postal.

Who wants to move to New Zealand with me?

Are you gonna follow the Lord of the Rings Trail over there? ;D

get out of class, just to re-enter it. loller.gif

this is interesting. OF COURSE, the people i go to school with are a bunch of global warming, prius driving, obama ass kissing, democrats. makes me sick to hear some of the things that come out of their mouths.

carry on...

Thats alot of the problem I think.. " Democrat or Republican" mentality. Neither is worth a **** because no one can be from either party and not have a "party agenda"

Seems to me as long as civilians continue to ride the party bandwagons, nothing will change. I have no intentions on voting, cause I feel like I dont have an option and I know my vote WILL NOT count.

and everyone thinks the way you do, so more people vote for the american idol than the president. another one of those vicious cycles. something has to change, and it starts with EVERYONE voting.

braves10and22 said:
EVERYONE voting.

Thats spoon fed bullshit... I live in Alabama, this state will always collectively win republican votes in a presidential election. laughing thats why there are dry counties, no lottery , and all the other attributes associated with a Deep Rooted Southern Baptist Regime.

( yea I said it.... :flipoff1: )

Believe me, Im no Democrat either... I wouldnt affilate myself with either damn party ... I would be "Other" laughing

The Democrats are self destructing between the mud flying between Hillary and Obama. They are going to disenfranchise the entire party.
Hillary celebrated a win in Michigan. WTF? She was the only one on the ballot. Funny how 70% of the black vote, voted for the "uncommitted" option. Meaning Obama.

I'm damn near to the point of sympathizing with the guys that go off the reservation and end up in a Ruby Ridge situation. Someone needs to put this train back on the tracks.

braves10and22 said:
starts with EVERYONE voting.
Ha, I poop on that idea.

I think what would immediately fix the system. Term limits. No more career politians.

InDaShop said:
Ha, I poop on that idea.

I think what would immediately fix the system. Term limits. No more career politians.

there is no constitutional right for everyone in this country to vote. There i said it, now prove me wrong. that was not the way it was meant to be. THATS a democracy which we, at least for now, simply are not. The reason things have gone to **** is because the people who make their living off the government and live off welfare and various other freebie systems have an equal vote to the people who are busting their ass to make money and make change. Why the hell should the dead beats have an equal vote to the ones who actually pay for and run this country. Class warfare is the tactic of the left and they use is very very effectively to buy votes. Wouldnt voters living off the govnt be stupid to vote against any one offering them the biggest handouts?

Neither party stands for what they were once repected for and both are equally impotent. I am a consevative and i do land right of center, but i vote no party line. The republicans were an utter failure. They were handed the reins of the house and senate and voted in with the promises of the changes proposed and smaller government. They lied, they failed and they are paying the price for their desire to be re-elected rather than do what they were sent there to do. They deserved the asskicking they got in the last elections.

If it wasnt for their stupid ass stance on not defending our country i would probably fall into the libertarian agenda. I agree with most of what they proclaim to aspire to.

The fair tax system proposed is the only thing that i believe can save this country from itself and huccabe is the only one with the balls to include that on his campaign agenda. Therefore he will likely get my vote. Whether or not he would actually do it, i dont know. He would have to do a good enough job in his first 2 years for conservatives to take back the house and senate. otherwise hes as powerless as Clinton was in his second term to make any real change.

The people who have made the good decisions and pay for this country are the ones who should be voting. If your on the government tit. No vote for you. IMO

Before I wade off into this discussion, I would first like to hear just exactly what you guys think is wrong with this GREAT country.

I will check back later.......

wngrog said:
Before I wade off into this discussion, I would first like to hear just exactly what you guys think is wrong with this GREAT country.

I will check back later.......

People in general not having / taking enough personal responsibility and expecting the goverment to take care of them , then turning around and bitching about how little they get.

Large corporations having financial pull with legislation...

and **** like that ... laughing