• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Professionalism and dating

Bones said:
When it rains.......... :flipgotcha:

When it rains---its whores!!!

Hell yea man you're gonna have em playin tug-o-war with yer sausage---these hookers be tryin to kill snakes and stuff their ham wallets!!!!

Ham wallets... molaugh molaugh

Looks like they are seeing who gets to have the Bones man meat first..

Bones said:
No idea what it is. It's certainly not me. molaugh :dunno:

It's redistribution of booty---all a part of NObama's plan!

...give to the poor white guy who's not working for any ass and he will be grateful... Now the pimps, hustlaz, husbands and baby daddy's who deserve the ass are all gonna be pissed!!!

Better be careful Bones!

If Heather uses yer baby batter as a refining face mask on her face first, A jealous Renee may still maul you like a good cougar would----but get back at her friend by infecting you with something from www.revengecrabs.com so that her friend's giney will resemble....errrrr....

Who's riding in on the drama llama???

The omnipotent powers of Hardline brought a herd in on my dinner last night when one of my ex's (hardcore cougar in training) came dragging in the restaurant where we had dinner last night for my friends B-day. Best thing is that she looks like hell and gained about 30 in the past year and a half. Karma is a bitch. I hadnt even read this thread yet, but I was laughing this morning when I did.

Cliff's notes: Ran into ex cougar last night; Bones is a bigger douche than lippy larry if he doesnt nail both of them.

B Gillespie said:
Cliff's notes: Ran into ex cougar last night; Bones is a bigger douche than lippy larry if he doesnt nail both of them.

OH SNAPPLE !! You just got called out SON, go cash in that ticket to the penetration station SON !

Latest posts