• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Professionalism and dating

Bones said:
Nuttin happened this weekend and think this whole this was a big flop. We'll see if Heather calls this week. If not, I am done with it

time 2 hit craigslist----or come down to KC we'll hit a couple cougar bars booyang

InDaShop said:
**** that, pick up the obits' and hit a couple funerals, you'll be banging by sundown :popcorn:

and if you don't pick up anything at the funeral, hit up the grave site later in the night with a shovel :dunno:

Bones is back on the White Trashy Chick that had a trophy he was initially scared of. I get the email about an hour ago that she has contacted him about "scary movie night" which always leads to dirty Monkey sect's night.

If you recall, he was trying to figure out how to approach this chick, this was the one I told him to show up drunk and pathetic on her door, she would take him in like a stray she has that Marlboro Reds and Boone's kinda vibe from what I recall..

Oh Bones was this the right girl, or am i thinking of a different one ?? Your such a whore. :flipoff1:

P said:
Bones is back on the White Trashy Chick that had a trophy he was initially scared of. I get the email about an hour ago that she has contacted him about "scary movie night" which always leads to dirty Monkey sect's night.

If you recall, he was trying to figure out how to approach this chick, this was the one I told him to show up drunk and pathetic on her door, she would take him in like a stray she has that Marlboro Reds and Boone's kinda vibe from what I recall..

Oh Bones was this the right girl, or am i thinking of a different one ?? Your such a whore. :flipoff1:
Roger that, you are correct. I might have a pic or six at home.

Cliff notes, tiny, shaved, balloon knot aficionado, and has her own experience lickin the ham wallet. hitit

what's wrong with boone's???

:flipoff1:

we call that stuff "pregnancy potion" 'round hurr cause chicks get pregnant off that ****.

All I know is after 11 pages and hours of my time spent reading and posting in this thread Bone's better get to doing some ****ing or I want my time spent back. :indianajones:

bigsilly said:
All I know is after 11 pages and hours of my time spent reading and posting in this thread Bone's better get to doing some ****ing or I want my time spent back. :indianajones:

this thread literally put the puh-C on a pedestal