• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Professionalism and dating

Bones said:
:flipoff1: I don't have all the power as some of you may think I do, your all married, you know the power of the puss. laughing1

I'm not married, but I understand it..... laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Back it all up to the beginning. Renee, originally why this thread was created is looking into coming over to my place Friday for some home brew. Heather is out.

**** the morals. :woody:

6uldv8 said:
lmao....is this Muchado in disguise? molaugh

see that ain't right I'm not into scat foo

I woulda told him to trrrooow sum tapioca pudding on her tatterz

Bones... just remember if love was a bird it'd bea Swallow-------avoid that **** N shoot it inner eye!

Balloon Knot Taste Testing , Bones house, Friday night at 9pm

The ol coug is gonna put the stank on ya SON ! pepper.gif

This could get complicated. My Ex and her brother might be coming over Friday. might have to CANCEL! Josh you distract them while I play salad shooter. laughing1

EX.... F that , seeing you with a "lady" friend sitting on your face with her squished spider in your mouth will make her want you more.

Or something like that.... :flipoff1:

" If ya like it then you shoulda put a ring on it... if ya like it then you shoulda put a ring on it ! " OH OH OH OH OH UH OH OH OH loller.gif

I hate beyonce, that bitch sucks. :flipgotcha:

Bones said:
This could get complicated. My Ex and her brother might be coming over Friday. might have to CANCEL! Josh you distract them while I play salad shooter. laughing1
Who am I distracting? Leigh or Renee? Heck, might make it interesting menage-a-Bones with the two of them. :popcorn:

--JOsh