• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-

Greetings -

The Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) recently sent an invitation to an October 20 meeting to discuss several important developments regarding Reiter Foothills. This e-mail is to let you know the meeting has been re-scheduled. There is a lot of interest in the information we plan to share, and we needed a larger meeting space.
The Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is hosting an informal meeting for interested recreationists who want to learn more about winter restoration and trail planning in Reiter Foothills Forest. The meeting is from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., October 22 at the Park Place Middle School Commons, 1408 West Main, in Monroe.

At the October 22 meeting, you can learn more about what actions DNR will be taking in the coming months to restore the environmental health of the area and determine where trails, both motorized and non-motorized, will be located for long-term, sustainable use. The meeting will also provide you with an opportunity learn how you can volunteer to help restore the area and get involved in creating recreation opportunities.

Please forward this information to any people you shared the original invitation with.

Candace Johnson
Washington State Department of Natural Resources

Sounds entertaining but with the drive up there during rushhour and with me starting work in Renton at 9 I think it's just not gonna be feasable for me to make this one. Maybe if it were on a Friday night i'd be able to go but I think i'll just stick to hitting up the work parties whenever they pop up.

Crap! Not gonna be able to make it. Have to work late:mad:

Last edited:
I will be in Sourthen Idaho, but I expect to find lots of good reports and comments on the meeting and its out come.

You all enjoy and show our united front to DNR.

Who's driving up from the south end? Corey,Chop-shop,???? I would like to make it to this meeting... please let me know if I could ride with ya...

I will be making the two hour drive for the meeting. We already have a jeep full of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.