• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be attending and coming from the South End, Auburn area. If anyone wants a ride up, pm me....

Changed my plans and I will now be there tonight. I will be late though. better late than never:awesomework:

O CRAP!! i so would have ben there!! if i would have known!! crap crap crap!!!!:mad::mad::mad: so some one better start posting as to wtf went on at the meeting and what we can do to get involved and save the few places we have left to wheel please!!!

im honestly way to tired to type it all about but in a nutshell i honestly came out of this meeting with wore Q's than awnsers... :looser::booo::rolleyes:

I'm sorry but I went and I came home as confused as when I got there. Reiter will never be the same. I seriously doubt it will reopen. I do hope the statement doesn't come true and I will do anything possible to volunteer. I'm sick to my stomach....... :booo:

so appearently out of 10k acres... we get to share 2k with the hikers/mt bikers/mx/atv/horses/wheelers so that should be a sweet jumble f-k of no fun?

correct me if im wrong but thats about what i gathered from this whole dabocle:eeek::corn:

so appearently out of 10k acres... we get to share 2k with the hikers/mt bikers/mx/atv/horses/wheelers so that should be a sweet jumble f-k of no fun?

correct me if im wrong but thats about what i gathered from this whole dabocle:eeek::corn:

thats what I got out of it. So sad

i loved how he just had absolutely NO idea what he was talking about and kept either saying "you can talk to this guy" or "the science and bla bla" i swear to god if i heard science one more time out of his mouth i was going to walk up and kick him square in the nuts....

:eeek:

OH and or he would awnser a Q' with a Q', or bring up some life story like he "knows what were going through and he's with us". if this is true, why havent i ever seen him out there? why is it this is the first time i have EVER heard of him? (forgot the guys name..mark i think it was?)

i loved how he just had absolutely NO idea what he was talking about and kept either saying "you can talk to this guy" or "the science and bla bla" i swear to god if i heard science one more time out of his mouth i was going to walk up and kick him square in the nuts....

:eeek:

OH and or he would awnser a Q' with a Q', or bring up some life story like he "knows what were going through and he's with us". if this is true, why havent i ever seen him out there? why is it this is the first time i have EVER heard of him? (forgot the guys name..mark i think it was?)

ya I think you are right, his name was Mark. As he talked I got more confused by the second. He truly didn't answer any questions and thats what makes me irritated.

Status
Not open for further replies.