• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

I can see that...

Back when I first started out in a warehousing job if I wanted to be left alone I would just go get a forklift and pick up a hundred and twenty inch pallet and just drive around the warehouse all day.

Nobody wanted to help anyone that was messing with product that large. :)

I don't have any weird eating habits that I'm aware of except I eat too much but I can't stand for someone to eat a whole meal and never take a drink, I take a drink every 2-3 bites if not I get choked, when I see someone do this it makes me wanna gag, also when I eat soup there has to be no juice, I will put a pack of crackers in it to soak it all up, fawking ex wife would butter every one of her crackers and put a spoon full of chili on top and eat it, that was grounds for divorce in my book
Prob my biggest quirk is I hate dumb people, I'm not smart but I can't stand dumb people that wanna stand there and look me in the eye and tell me a ridiculous story, hate liers too :flipoff1:

Zjman said:
I'm not smart but I can't stand dumb people that wanna stand there and look me in the eye and tell me a ridiculous story, hate liers too :flipoff1:

This is probably why I don't have alota friends. I generally call it how it is when this begins to happen. Now, I have to be 100% "in the know" of the subject, otherwise I just head nod and change subject if it sounds too outrageous. No one needs to impress me...I'm just a random dude doing jeep / car /

With that said, 99.99% of the wife's friends are not my friend.

Well big guy, I don't drink water/tea til after I'm done eating. I need the space for the thing I made the trip and paid for. Now, when they bring it, I'll take one sip to wet my whistle, but it will stay 99% full until I'm done. Only exception to this is if the salsa is hot as fawk or if I get a beer. Then it will be 75% full til I'm done eating.

And Tony is on to something. I can't stand any of her friends outside of our circle either. Our circle being Lori, Blake's wife, Luke's wife, BeerJ's wife ... All the wives of wheeling buddies are always cool in my experience, wonder why that is?

They're probably cool cuz they have SOMETHING TO DO instead of just sit around and bitch and wonder why they have no money to do anything......except get knocked up.....AGAIN.

It is really starting to aggravate me on the amount of trash it takes to serve me a chicken sandwich meal. Like have you looked at the amount of bags, wrappers,boxes,cups,napkins,condament packages.... just for a #1 with Americain.

Forgot about one... I haaaaaaaaaate crowds. Now, I tolerate a crowd for something I like to do, Preds game, Icebears game, offroad events, but the entire time I'm like the rescue pitbull that you're not sure if it'll randomly attack someone. But fawk Dollywood, Disney, the circus, concerts, parades downtown, etc. You can keep dat chit.

Eddyj said:
It is really starting to aggravate me on the amount of trash it takes to serve me a chicken sandwich meal. Like have you looked at the amount of bags, wrappers,boxes,cups,napkins,condament packages.... just for a #1 with Americain.

The amount of trash and packaging for most anything nowadays annoys me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

Eddyj said:
I work at a papermill that makes the paper boxes that all frozen food, dry foods and beverages go in. Most people don't recycle the stuff we make there for we make trash. Kinda crazy if you think about it. We run 24/7. I have no idea how there's a pine tree left in the south.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Speaking of trash... why does Home Depot feel that it's necessary to print a receipt two feet long for one item that I bought. That aggravated me like crazy...
Agree, so I keep my business receipts in my checkbook until I'm back in front of the computer and remember to remove them. I bought some Milwaukee brand shapies and a tape. Needed the 30' tape to measure the reciept. Wallet gets fat just dealing with the damn 7 fold paper for buying 2 line items

I have several that has already been mentioned.

But maybe the weirdest is.....when I get a new pack of socks, I number them so that they get worn together and washed together.

I just alienate myself by not sharing anything personal with people especially on the internet.

Then I comment or write a book about something and expect everybody to treat me like they have known me for years. Lol

That's pretty odd and quirky

But maybe the weirdest is.....when I get a new pack of socks, I number them so that they get worn together and washed together.
[/quote]

Do you label them 1A & 1B to make sure they are on the same foot ? :woot:

dwa2469 said:

Do you label them 1A & 1B to make sure they are on the same foot ? :woot:

Maybe.....maybe not :rolf: