• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

I see you have a buggy. Yes its an ultra 4 buggy.
Hey man what kind of buggy is that. Its a bouncer
Did you see the new buggy build? Yeah its a badass crawler.

Cute car. Thanks its a miata.

If it doesn't have a bed, and is less than 8 inches off the ground it's a car... After that it is something else... Something that has a descriptive name, ie: buggy, truck, suv, crawler, rig, etc. It is not a ****ing car. That is like calling a penis a vagina just because they are both sexual organs... Trust me, that is a situation where more clarification is always a good thing

muddinmetal said:
That is like calling a penis a vagina just because they are both sexual organs... Trust me, that is a situation where more clarification is always a good thing

^ Now that man likes to party.

muddinmetal said:
If it doesn't have a bed, and is less than 8 inches off the ground it's a car... After that it is something else... Something that has a descriptive name, ie: buggy, truck, suv, crawler, rig, etc. It is not a ****ing car. That is like calling a penis a vagina just because they are both sexual organs... Trust me, that is a situation where more clarification is always a good thing
:rolf:

Gayzr also covers all sxs. I dont care what brand or if its a tube chassis. You have a gayzr

Re: Re: Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

muddinmetal said:
So mini vans are cars? Lol.

Saying rock bouncer is way gayer than U4 car to me. :****:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So can you have a Crawlbouncer? Crawlbuggy?

What about a rock bouncer with an El Camino body that's on a Suburban frame?

Moment of silence in memory of Muddinmetals brain....as it has just been explodered.

Re: Re: Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

TacomaJD said:
So mini vans are cars? Lol.

Saying rock bouncer is way gayer than U4 car to me. :****:

Yes they are, front wheel drive and unibody

tonybolton said:
So can you have a Crawlbouncer? Crawlbuggy?

What about a rock bouncer with an El Camino body that's on a Suburban frame?

Moment of silence in memory of Muddinmetals brain....as it has just been explodered.

An El camino is a car... No true frame and only available in 2wd. If an Elcamino is a truck, then so is a Monte Carlo and a Regal if the trunk has been removed since they are all basically identical underneath

On our last ride, a fella asked if mine was a "madram buggy". It's not the first time I have been asked or heard it before. Still not sure what a madram buggy is. Either way, it's not a damn car.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
An El camino is a car... No true frame and only available in 2wd. If an Elcamino is a truck, then so is a Monte Carlo and a Regal if the trunk has been removed since they are all basically identical underneath

But its on a Suburban frame. :)

Re: Re: Re: Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

muddinmetal said:
Yes they are, front wheel drive and unibody
Also have sliding doors, higher seating and headroom, hatch, and seat 7+ people. A van is most certainly not a car. Lol