• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCRC 2009 King of the Hill , August 22nd

No support needed here... Im not running. Mine may be over at ORC getting exhaust done I gotta get exhaust on it and on the big bike ... Im exhausted :wtflol:

wontwork said:
Is anybody camping the nigth before?

Dood that fitty rally up the montain was badass ! drool That road is awesome. Whats the weather supposed to be like.... I'll look at it on the interweb's

I know for sure me and another guy is taking campers up Friday and staying Friday and Saturday night.
May take my Jeep. I want revenge on that damn hill cause last time it won. Last time I missed several good rides due to had to do a partial rebuild.

Jeep CJ said:
I know for sure me and another guy is taking campers up Friday and staying Friday and Saturday night.
May take my Jeep. I want revenge on that damn hill cause last time it won. Last time I missed several good rides due to had to do a partial rebuild.

I am taking my RV up Friday afternoon. I have not decided about staying Saturday night, depends on what others do.

If its not comin a nater Friday.
I am camping friday nite and doin the fitty rally up the mountain. booyang

xjkrawler said:
gonna give adam a run for his money? :driving:

Yeah right, racing for 2nd place more like it....

Hope to be able to make it, having some baby complications currenlty. Hopefully we will be good by Saturday

As it goes right now I will be leaving my house around 5 or 530 headed that way gotta stop by and pick up Big Al and then we will be on our way I plan on running the small tire class, gonna give it a good run but not gonna tear it all to pieces to win see ya'll there... booyang booyang booyang

needs to finish his buggy and race it!
[/quote]

It will be finished in due time and I am sure he will race it but I don't think there is any way it will be ready by saturday

Obviously no drinking by competitors ( being hungover is a bad idea too... ask me how I know :puke: )

As far as spectator's CMON SON :drinkers: Be smart , be responsible and DONT be "that" guy. There are lots of family's and children there so keep that in mind and everyone should have a good time ! :dblthumb:

Could I run open exhaust ? laughing1 Mine is still basically exhaustless and sounds like it did last year when the muffler fell off! :****:

Latest posts