• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

Re: Re: Re: Ready, Set Riot!

TheViking said:
Seeing the current direction of our country on its moral, financial, and basic founding principles down fall has me scared for my children. We are fortunate to live in a rural farm community on a mountain but our daughter attends private school, a Christian school, due to the crap in public school I wouldn't want any child subjected to see. It's not a perfect school and it has it's own problems but I'm thinking a move to the American Redoubt maybe in order before to much longer.
We live in a small town in Kansas, feel pretty OK about our situation locally. My boy goes to Catholic grade school, and I'm Lutheran, the original anti-Catholics. It is the only parochial school in the area now. Better than public school BS and eventual indoctrination

Just landed in St.ouis. Airports about 7 min from ferguson. If you guys don't hear from me again, I couldn't take it anymore. I wonder if you can rent a kill-dozer?

zukimaster said:
I would love to **** Mariah Carey, she is part Irish thou, Dam, I might be :afro: lover!

Call me whatever you want, I'd go for Stacy Dash and Halley Berry, too. Especially Dash because she's a conservative.

Hell, for that matter, there's been a few pure-breeds in my life that I wouldn't have passed up had I had the chance. In fact, I'm sad to say that I did pass one of them up simply because of the stigma that my parents would have had, which was wrong IMO. She turned out to be a damn good woman, too.

Anyway, all this is to say that I joke about being racist, but I'm not really. I just hate ******s. I know a lot of white ******s, too, hate them just the same.

Re:

Well I am a racist... so damn. Its kinda like a guilty until proven innocent thing with me. So far I've faired very well with that mentality.

Re:

twizt3dfuc said:
Well I am a racist... so damn. Its kinda like a guilty until proven innocent thing with me. So far I've faired very well with that mentality.

X2. Just like all pit bulls are assholes til proven otherwise. If 90% of pit bulls are assholes, and 90% of spooks are lazy, thug mooches, odds are proceeding with predjudice is warranted. I had a black Sargeant in the Army that I'd have taken a bullet for and he shure as **** would have taken one for me. But yes, we both got that way through starting with a reserved feeling out process, then let it roll from there. As I got to know him, I realized that yes, you can bleach Charlotte ****** out of one and turn him into somebody you can actually look up to. 90% of the others? Lazy mooches with a gubmint job.

Re: Re: Ready, Set Riot!

6340982ab0402c8b1bd68e3687c75fd1.jpg

I talked to the advanced auto sales rep this week about their store getting torched, he said the starters and alternators were little piles of molten metal, also said they probably won't rebuild there.

Well if that video is not a fine example of the ****ing idiots who up there then I don't know what is.

Blacks are the REAL JEWS, you have got to be ****ing kidding me.

Slap tired of seein it on the news....makes me sick....its 2014....with this planets collective knowledge we should not even be mired down by such disgustingly ridiculous bullshit.

We got assholes all over the planet tryin to discover / dig up the "missing link" outta the dirt and its that stupid sumbitch up there in that little mee mee about the snow that their lookin for.