• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

Re: Re: Re: Ready, Set Riot!

Hahahaha Jake Burkey just posted this on his facebook. ****, that's funny!

09f0424c572762bb3f9d306e28becfd2.jpg

Why the fawk are 90% of the people in that photo white? Why in the hell are they out in the streets? Not to mention the kid...or...midget in the black and blue jump suit in the middle of the intersection...

clemsonjeep said:
Why the fawk are 90% of the people in that photo white? Why in the hell are they out in the streets? Not to mention the kid...or...midget in the black and blue jump suit in the middle of the intersection...

Just your avg. Obama supporter.

matth_85 said:
Just your avg. Obama supporter.

Truth! I've read posts on facespace from people from fawking ALABAMA! That are WHITE! That pretty much sound like they'd be right up there with em burning **** if they lived closer. Bout the only thing I paid attention to on Facebook over the past few days is the RBD page :****:

These black sons of bitches are ****ing up everything!!! Last night here in Nashville they had to close I 24 both sides because they went and laid in the middle of the interstate. Not sure what kind of **** they are pulling tonight but one of my good friends is with special operations state of Tennessee and just got called in at 4 o'clock going to ruin his ****ing holidays!!

muddinmetal said:
The only thing worse than a ****** is a ****** lover! That is why white is turning into weak is because everyone loves them a black friend...

X2

MOST of the protestors in Nashville (east Nashville = Hipster Liberal central) were white. :gtfo:

FAwking walmart workers gonna protest on Black Friday for the 3rd year in a row too. They want $15 an hour, more work hours, and paid benefits.....you know, the kind of **** you go to college to earn later. Worthless ****s! Walmart didn't draft any of them ****-ups, they applied for the job! They have no room to bitch!

America is full of pussies!!!!