• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter on the 16th...

NotMatt

Tomorrow, Sunday. Anyone gonna be out and about? Bringing my buddy Jeff over to show him around, and bringing Rachel on her first "real" wheelin' trip, so we'll probably hit up some milder trails... (well, not BYS at least).

What time?

So I was able to keep the trailer one more day and I am arranging a different tech to take the on-call for a couple hours so I think I can be out at Reiter from 9:00 to 1:00 tomorrow.

What time?

So I was able to keep the trailer one more day and I am arranging a different tech to take the on-call for a couple hours so I think I can be out at Reiter from 9:00 to 1:00 tomorrow.

Probably try to leave here early and get over there about 9:00'ish. If you head out, bring those seatbelts and let me know what you want for them.

I finished the basement. I have a futon, hide-a-bed, air mattress and a queen bed down stairs so if you wanted to come over tonight you would have a place to stay.

I finished the basement. I have a futon, hide-a-bed, air mattress and a queen bed down stairs so if you wanted to come over tonight you would have a place to stay.

I'll have to see what the GF says about that idea... might give you a call later if we decide to do that.

Good seeing ya matt and scott as well..Unfortunate deal but im glad i got out of yer way fairly quick.

Did you get that thing fixed enough to do anymore wheeling or did you have to call it a day?

I think he ended up calling it a day! IT did that to us twice coming out of cable and then again but not as bad coming but to the whore campground! It was very obvious after bunk pointed it out to me that one- the bearings in the distributor or toast or close to, and the bolt that holds the dist. in place is to hard to get to with a hand wrench to apply good enuff pressure:eeek:

So that really sux! I know he ordered a mallory dist. but it was the wrong one like a 5 wire and he needs a 7wire! but that thing is one hell of a machine I love it!!!!!

Thanx again bunk for letting me tag along with you on cable! I had a blast!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!:beer:

thought I would throw this in here 2. Yesterday Supsa, a few others, and me were coming back from running Sac-Up, we were going right by the gaurd rail section heading up the hill towards the rock garden!(all street legal rigs)
As were heading up a saw a newer silver Ford focus cruising at a good speed heading right at us, we all hugged the gaurd as tightly as possible, but at the focus's speed and the narrowness of the road, he ended up throwing the thing into the ditch then the side hill for about 15ft, he run his whole passenger side into, in the process hitting a fallen tree and ectaully splitting it right up!

I thought people should know this because lately I have been seeing more and more 4x4's and street cars going up that road way to fast to be safe!!!!

as the weather gets better its only gonna bring out more people and more people it cars coming up to watch and camp! PLEASE for the sake and Reiter future and your own PLEASE slow down and drive the speed limit!! ITS 25MPH!!!!!! not 50!!! We dont need anymore accidents or deaths up there:rolleyes:

So please guys watch out I would hate to hear of somebody getting charged with vehicular man slaughter because then accidently ran some car of the road!

Be safe everyone:corn:

I think he ended up calling it a day! IT did that to us twice coming out of cable and then again but not as bad coming but to the whore campground! It was very obvious after bunk pointed it out to me that one- the bearings in the distributor or toast or close to, and the bolt that holds the dist. in place is to hard to get to with a hand wrench to apply good enuff pressure:eeek:

So that really sux! I know he ordered a mallory dist. but it was the wrong one like a 5 wire and he needs a 7wire! but that thing is one hell of a machine I love it!!!!!

Thanx again bunk for letting me tag along with you on cable! I had a blast!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!:beer:

**** man I didn't know that was you in the pass. seat, haha.

Oh yeah, and x2 on the road manners.