• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter the 23rd or 24th

We swapped the driver's side out for the spare a couple feet from where the carnage happened... it was the worst one, where the rim was completely folded over and fubar'ed. I ended up pretty much having to drive out from the end of the rock garden on a flat and eventually debeaded passenger rear, because we couldn't get THAT rim back into any semblance of air-holding shape even though the bead was still seated after I wedged myself (it was leaking out around the bead faster than we could put it in).

Big thanks to Bishop for helping me out with some air, Spenser for driving me around all over the place and for tossing a can of Fix-A-Flat at the borked passenger side tire, and Jonathan and his dad Dave for moral and technical support. Oh yeah, and thanks to Bunk for stopping me and reeling me back in before I just forced it onto the trailer with the tire half on the rim... I was frustrated and wanted to get the thing loaded up so I could go ride shotgun. The log idea worked well in the absence of ramps (that'll teach me to leave them at home... :redneck:)

Also, bias ply TSL's rock. Both tires are intact and will end up being mounted to some beadlocks soon.

Last edited:
That just sounds wrong.

I finally said screw it, my seats were wet and i was miserable so a little mud couldnt hurt. From what i understand i was throwing a bit of a roost. Then there was the cutie pie who wanted to go thru..she got some mud deposited somewhere....:haha:

Latest posts