• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i couldn't make it like i said, the 4runner is almost ready to hit the trail again, but just couldn't get it done by today, i feel like a douche:booo:

So, you went to a work party to block off bypasses and you ran the bypasses? Are you for real?:looser:

I never have or will intentionally run an illegal bypass. Those who actually wheel with me every weekend know this. There are many areas up there where the real trail and a bypass route are indistinguishable from one another. This needs to be addressed.

And yes, I drove my V8 trail rig three and a half hours round trip to spend a day busting my ass to keep the trails together and open. You were not there and you don't know me so blow it out your ass.:fawkdancesmiley:

And thats no problem yesterday War-Jeeper. I'm glad I could help you out. I've been wanting to give the new winch mount a real test and yesterday provided just that. :cool:

I was glad to get the 8274 fixed to keep hauling rocks into the wall hole by the creek. I was also able to run it eather way totally open with out spinning a tire, yes when my rubicon is NOT locked its open.

The pictures of the repair.

100_2366.jpg

100_2372.jpg

100_2373.jpg

100_2374.jpg

100_2375.jpg

100_2376.jpg

100_2377.jpg

And thats no problem yesterday War-Jeeper. I'm glad I could help you out. I've been wanting to give the new winch mount a real test and yesterday provided just that. :cool:

Gave my cheesy D-rings a work out too and the seem to have held up just fine im kinda suprised

I was glad to get the 8274 fixed to keep hauling rocks into the wall hole by the creek. I was also able to run it eather way totally open with out spinning a tire, yes when my rubicon is NOT locked its open.

The solenoid shuffle:haha:

Sorry I couldn't make it up to lend a hand, a previous engagement that involved burning meat required my attention.

Thanks for all the great work of those who were able to make it, that hoe was nasty, I winched a guy out of a big a$$ hole to theone side just last weekend.

Look pretty well passiable now!

who was the dude in the white TJ that was all woried it was going to be too easy? then he got stuck in the wall trail by himself without and working winch and was yelling at us to help him cause he waited 2 hours for you guys to get done...what a tard.

who was the dude in the white TJ that was all woried it was going to be too easy? then he got stuck in the wall trail by himself without and working winch and was yelling at us to help him cause he waited 2 hours for you guys to get done...what a tard.

You missed all the **** he was flinging Me, Kat, and Danny, cause we blocked a bypass with our rigs and he was trying to say hes lived in goldbar for 30 years and all these trails have been there bullshit.

We were suprised you helped him cause we sure as hell werent going to he was a dum mother fawker:rolleyes:

He kept bugging everybody trying to let him through any way we could. I could swear he was on something.

He kept bugging everybody trying to let him through any way we could. I could swear he was on something.

If it was just Kat, Danny and I he would freak out how we wouldnt let him through but then when everybody was there he was all positive and o ya this is awesome, its great you guys are doing this

He was with the other rig that went thru the woods--he was another local guy.

Sorry I couldn't make it up to lend a hand, a previous engagement that involved burning meat required my attention.

Thanks for all the great work of those who were able to make it, that hoe was nasty, I winched a guy out of a big a$$ hole to theone side just last weekend.

Look pretty well passiable now!

Its passable now and once the edge wears down the dirt should now stay in place...

I did not feel comfortable with him alone but with others there i was happy.

Sam, call me with the location and price 425-299-6066, leave a message if i don't answer.

...and thanks to the the wanna-be wheelers on BYS for running the go-arounds :looser:'s
And the very next post......
If you didn't run the go arounds them why do you say you did? Blow it out of your own ass!!! I've been there working hundreds of times more than you.:tool:
Who said that.. Are you that stupid :rolleyes:
Are you that stupid that you can't read?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts