• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how its diffrent than a rig going through but whatever there the boss:awesomework:

What about one for loading rocks onto a trailer or somthing to at least get close?

If the rocks were any closer, they'd be IN the hole.:;

Not sure how its diffrent than a rig going through but whatever there the boss:awesomework:

What about one for loading rocks onto a trailer or somthing to at least get close?

I talked this very issue with dave--and thats where he started to get heat from higher up than him. He agrees it makes no sense--even something with rubber tires--but its what it is and we can just deal with it..

As for a trailer--the rocks are not light and keeping them close to the ground to move from spot A to spot B will be alot easier than trying to lift them onto a trailer.. Plus we are only looking at around 100ft

I talked this very issue with dave--and thats where he started to get heat from higher up than him. He agrees it makes no sense--even something with rubber tires--but its what it is and we can just deal with it..

As for a trailer--the rocks are not light and keeping them close to the ground to move from spot A to spot B will be alot easier than trying to lift them onto a trailer.. Plus we are only looking at around 100ft

Alrighty i will finish wiring my winch and haul the heep out there then:awesomework:

I'll be riding shotgun with Jobless...sold my wheels and tires and they are on their way to Colorado.

I ,FWIW, wouldn't really worry about getting the water out of the hole.The rocks will dissplace the water for the most part,even if the hole was pumped dry....I"m sure it will just fill back up in short order.I understand the haudraulic action of the water remaining in the hole but if the hole is "filled" with rock I think the impact (hydraulic) will be minimal.

I ,FWIW, wouldn't really worry about getting the water out of the hole.The rocks will dissplace the water for the most part,even if the hole was pumped dry....I"m sure it will just fill back up in short order.I understand the haudraulic action of the water remaining in the hole but if the hole is "filled" with rock I think the impact (hydraulic) will be minimal.

The only reason for doing it jeff is ease of working with the hole--its going to fill back up fooo shooo....

The only reason for doing it jeff is ease of working with the hole--its going to fill back up fooo shooo....

Maybe if you filled the hole with bikini clad hotties mud wrestling there would be no need to do anything with it :eeek:

Just my 2 cents :fawkdancesmiley:

Maybe if you filled the hole with bikini clad hotties mud wrestling there would be no need to do anything with it :eeek:

Just my 2 cents :fawkdancesmiley:

You fill the hole with said hotties and--its awn :redneck:

dont you work at like the best wheel factory around:eeek: :redneck:

Thats what I hear:rolleyes: :redneck:

I still have to get the cash in hand to buy my new tires and wheels....**** ain't free YO! Depending on which set of tires I settle on they either have to be shipped up from AZ......or I have to drive to the penninsula and pick'em up.That adds to the time frame...plus I HAVE to send my new wheels to powder coating and get them shot...bla..bla...bla

i have a toyota hood not very big is narrowed in the front but it can probably hold a rock or two. oh and its got a real flame paint job:redneck: let me no if you want me to bring it.

and for mauler versus jonathon i want to see this.:corn:

i have a toyota hood not very big is narrowed in the front but it can probably hold a rock or two. oh and its got a real flame paint job:redneck:

and for mauler versus jonathon i want to see this.:corn:

Perfect--bring it chris :awesomework:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts