• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm i might still be winchless cause its raining outside and i have no garage to work in right now

GOD DANGIT I HATE THE FREAKING RAIN

I'll be there with a 4x8 sheet of steel I use for a sled around the place, my winch and a chainsaw and alot of rigging. Anything else we need? I'll help wherever.

I decided it was probably more important to fix my hubs which were falling off (WOOPS) so i went and got new bolts and put some locktite on those biatches this time

And i took the winch off so i wouldnt be a poser with a winch that dont work bahahahaha

I'm headed out right now. Bought a new Chainsaw last night.:D

I will be headed out by 7:30. bring RubyDoo with her usuall set-up and a couple of shovels and one of them log snatch thingies. Phone is on as well. 425-299-6066

Last edited:
I will be headed out by 7:30. bring RubyDoo with her usuall set-up and a couple of shovels and one of them log snatch thingies.

I might need to borrow your fancy OBA at some point today, one of my wheel weights apprently caused a leak in a tire, just went and took the wheel weight off but still leaking a tiny bit

I might need to borrow your fancy OBA at some point today, one of my wheel weights apprently caused a leak in a tire, just went and took the wheel weight off but still leaking a tiny bit

NP Sam, its NOT fancy by any means, its just a 50.00 compressor and 20.00 air tanks and some fitting.

due to circumstances i can not control i can not make it today as planned.:rolleyes:

Sorry guys. I was having problems with the 4runner. They are fixed. I went and drove it around the block to make sure. The problem was the air intake hose was moving around and opening so the AFM was not reading and shutting down the engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts