• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i get my rig fixed(brake lines, and spring bushings), and my baby pops out by then(due 31st). I'll be there so that's 50/50. But i can get to the wall easy, and have a winch. 36's locked front and rear. Never been on BYS, But would definately help wherever i fit in.:cool:

(Bart Simpson)
"Did you know the only natural enemy of the hole is the pile?"

:haha: :haha: :haha:

So how big is this HOLE?

When coming out the water was just coming in over my door bar on the drivers side, but it gets shallow quick. Its pretty deep, made an attempt to winch up through it with one front broke unsuccessfull.

I will be up there on Sat/Sun with a few from Wattora. I'd enjoy helping out at least to fix the hole on the wall after the creek. Last time up we had to rescue a jeep and a 4runner. I wont be able to do BYS, but im sure I can talk some of the guys to go that way and keep it hard/me out of it. :fawkdancesmiley:

Crash I go to school in bellevue so if you need anyone to pick up cable just let me know and i'll stop by the "supplier". :awesomework:

I was up there last saturday but broke my **** before I got to the Wall... Anyone got any pics of the hole??:corn:

Keil

100_2146.jpg

Date in the pic and its worse sence then. This on the left side heading twards the wall.

Yup its gotten alot worse then that. I had to convince a stock sammi that he shouldnt try it.

Looking back I probably should have told him it was really shallow and easy.:haha:

-Alex

Well if anyone is up to showing me around on Saturday I might come over and camp all weekend. Need anymore built rigs for BYS Crash?

100_2146.jpg

Date in the pic and its worse sence then. This on the left side heading twards the wall.

Yeah thats the BYPASS.... :flipoff: the actual trail has been ripped up by some 40+ tires. We had jordan in his twinsticked 37" MTR 2nd gen yota try and make it up and it was too steep. Even in low low he couldn't grab. The bypass gets sketchy for us long wheelbase rigs too. the rear wants to fall off into the hole.

Well if anyone is up to showing me around on Saturday I might come over and camp all weekend. Need anymore built rigs for BYS Crash?

I might have to check my Calendar and camp out with ya Rick:awesomework:, dont think im busy the saterday but i will check tomorow

I won't be in the area saturday eick--will be up north at deception pass.

As for your rig on BYS--just make sure to remove the soft top and the windshield :awesomework:

I won't be in the area saturday eick--will be up north at deception pass.

As for your rig on BYS--just make sure to remove the soft top and the windshield :awesomework:

I hardly ever run with a soft top anymore. And I can fold the winshield down. One other question, is there places for a kid to play safely while we are doing this work?? I'll have my daughter with me.

I hardly ever run with a soft top anymore. And I can fold the winshield down. One other question, is there places for a kid to play safely while we are doing this work?? I'll have my daughter with me.

I should have my 12 year old daughter with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.