• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
More recient pics.
I had my drivers side mirror closed up to stay as close as possible to the tree on the left side.
205.jpg

Ended up winching forward and from the side at the same time to keep RubyDoo from flipping. This was sunday.

More recient pics.
I had my drivers side mirror closed up to stay as close as possible to the tree on the left side.
Ended up winching forward and from the side at the same time to keep RubyDoo from flipping. This was sunday.

Then why are you 8 feet from the tree?

I won't be in the area saturday eick--will be up north at deception pass.

As for your rig on BYS--just make sure to remove the soft top and the windshield :awesomework:

...and the cowl and rear corners, the s-curve at the end will eat sheetmetal.

So--where is brain damage aka taylor? He was making lots of noise about the hole and--- :eeek:

My kid and many others I know grew up at work partys, hell most of them do more work than the adults:redneck: Bringing kids to WPs is a great way to teach them how to do the right thing to protect our sport. David had an enviro Nazi teacher in high school who was a WTA member. Davids Senior project included all of his volunteer hours working on trails and his numbers were like 10 times the teachers and he had documentation to prove it:haha: That was a fun talk I had with him and the VP because he wasnt going to allow the project because it didnt fit the "criteria" but cleaning up a "park" did:eeek:

My kid and many others I know grew up at work partys, hell most of them do more work than the adults:redneck: Bringing kids to WPs is a great way to teach them how to do the right thing to protect our sport. David had an enviro Nazi teacher in high school who was a WTA member. Davids Senior project included all of his volunteer hours working on trails and his numbers were like 10 times the teachers and he had documentation to prove it:haha: That was a fun talk I had with him and the VP because he wasnt going to allow the project because it didnt fit the "criteria" but cleaning up a "park" did:eeek:

I fully agree here jim....

x2.

I am still having engine problems so I might be out there with my quads. Taking it in on Thursday so they can find the problem.

Get a babysitter :rolleyes:

This is work...not play...not a GTG...

Ok let me get this right, I should get a babysitter to watch my kid when I am thinking about driving 300+ miles to help out in an area I maybe wheel in once a year?? And since I am not from the westside where I am going to find said sitter??? My daughter is only 6 but she likes to help out too.
You really don't thin before you speak sometimes. :puke:

Guess I'll stay home since I don't have a sitter and this is work not play. :looser:

Status
Not open for further replies.