• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter work party jan 17th

I am going to be driving up my 85 daily driver up that is stock on 33's. we can drive down any of the roads and my buddy could bring his little kobota tractor it is a bx 24. It is 4 wheel drive very small got a bucket up front and a backhoe in the rear. Do you guys think that we will need that?

Scott is bringing his and I believe crash said he had a fiend who he thought was gonna bring one also. I think 2 will be enough for this round but it never hurts to have to many, crash did you get confirmation from your buddy about his?

Neil, it is a dnr work party not rtw, I am just helping David do the prep/planning for it and also trying to gather help from my fellow wheelers. what the hikers or bikers do has nothing to do with me I have put the word out everywhere I know for my community which is the one that did the damage to the areas we are working on.

Last edited:
:awesomework:
Scott is bringing his and I believe crash said he had a fiend who he thought was gonna bring one also. I think 2 will be enough for this round but it never hurts to have to many, crash did you get confirmation from your buddy about his?

Neil, it is a dnr work party not rtw, I am just helping David do the prep/planning for it and also trying to gather help from my fellow wheelers. what the hikers or bikers do has nothing to do with me I have put the word out everywhere I know for my community which is the one that did the damage to the areas we are working on.

:awesomework:

ok guys here is a quick layout david and I got for the plans.

This is what I think we need. We can easily put 30-40 people to work. I can

Quick question Rick on the "trail of doom". Do you have a way to shuffle folks up there since its a bit of a ways by foot?

that is one I am honestly not sure on. david and I didn't even discuss it ad then when I got the last e mail from him it said that, i will call him and see what he thinks

that is one I am honestly not sure on. david and I didn't even discuss it ad then when I got the last e mail from him it said that, i will call him and see what he thinks

Without having wheeling rigs for use that one will be tricky...

Even to come onto isabel from the clearcut won't be easy due to the bridge there being gone.

no lunch provided this time guys, it is not a rtw event. pack in whatever you want for food or drink

so does anyone coming have a rig that can hold 4 people? as in yes a wheelin rig.

Last edited:
This might be a stupid question, but (from what I understand) they found that gal 's burned out car (and body) out there @ Reiter. Is the investigation around that all wrapped up out there yet? Do we need to make a point of staying away from a specific area out there for that?

The last thing I want to do is stir up any evidence they may be able to gather out there...

we wont be anywhere near where all that took place so no worries there, so the key is now,
If you have a rig that can hold 4 guys and has a winch bring it, bring all your shovels rakes and chainsaws if we have to many thats better than not enough, same thing with kabota. can never hurt to have to many, we are gonna try to work on 5 or 6 different areas all in one day.