• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwells make your sac swell!

slytowncrawler2 said:
Btw. I get all these molies in u gone let me run them 54s one weekend???? Broke nighas have dreams an **** too lol

Hell ya!...take um. You'll be glad to give um back tho :****:...they ain't nothin compared to your stickies :dblthumb:

Just got off the phone with Rockwell offroad.
Talked a while with Lonzo...... Great people and no bullshit from them.
Getting full refund. He is shipping me new axle seals to replace mine with a return sticker for the broke shafts. Told me to keep the stubs an u joints as a kicker to make me feel better.... He has had no broke stubs to date he said.
Said they are pulling the shafts off the shelf and returning to manufacturer ...... Said they will fix the problem and come back to the market.

Sucks I pulled 6hrs and broke. But makes it easier to stomach when the man is straight up with me and answers my phone calls and e-mails.

I will be trying another set after they fix the problem. Only because of there customer support.

slytowncrawler2 said:
Just got off the phone with Rockwell offroad.
Talked a while with Lonzo...... Great people and no bullshit from them.
Getting full refund. He is shipping me new axle seals to replace mine with a return sticker for the broke shafts. Told me to keep the stubs an u joints as a kicker to make me feel better.... He has had no broke stubs to date he said.
Said they are pulling the shafts off the shelf and returning to manufacturer ...... Said they will fix the problem and come back to the market.

Sucks I pulled 6hrs and broke. But makes it easier to stomach when the man is straight up with me and answers my phone calls and e-mails.

I will be trying another set after they fix the problem. Only because of there customer support.

That's good. I've always bought all my seals, boots, and misc rockwell parts from them. Never been disappointed. I've even considered becoming a dealer in the past.

So you broke a long and short inner? That sounds like a material problem and not a casting issue. I wonder how long the stubs would hold up on stock inners?

AdamF. That's my plan for now. Ouversons in the rear. And RO stubs in the front on stock inners.

Rockwell offroad said they would like for me to try out their shafts once they get the materials fixed. I'll report back

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]We had some kind of problem with the forging process or mterial. We are not quite sure yet what it is. One thing we will never do is leave a customer hanging when something is wrong. We appreciate the kind words from Will. We will be back with a correct product soon. Until then we are still the best source for boots seals and other products for these rockwell axles.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Rockwell Offroad said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]We had some kind of problem with the forging process or mterial. We are not quite sure yet what it is. One thing we will never do is leave a customer hanging when something is wrong. We appreciate the kind words from Will. We will be back with a correct product soon. Until then we are still the best source for boots seals and other products for these rockwell axles.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Welcome to HL, thank you for taking the time to address your current & potential customers

Rockwell Offroad said:
[/

Am very happy with the boots I have bought from yall ! Haven't had time to install new seals yet!n but very happy with how well your boots are holding up :dblthumb:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]We pride ourselves on customer service! Check us out at rockwelloffroad.com for our 2.5 ton parts as well as 5 ton and 3 different sizes of heims.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Rockwell Offroad said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]We pride ourselves on customer service! Check us out at rockwelloffroad.com for our 2.5 ton parts as well as 5 ton and 3 different sizes of heims.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Ordered from y'all Monday and will order more soon after seeing service like this.

So me an another friend are going through our axles swapping in ouversons an checking the stock stuff we were keeping in ours. And we have both noticed a difference in the stock shafts (u-joint) we are running. Both are visually different and cut different also one has shorter splines...... The shorter splined shafts seem to be holding a lot better. I'm just now going to ouversons .... Bj has one stock shaft (that has the short splines) left in his buggy. I mean we ain't Bobby tanner by any stretch of the imagination but we don't cut them any slack, an these are noticeably lasting longer. What are they ???