• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockyota build ideas !!!!!

ROCKYOTA

ROCKYOTA
Ok everyone, time to get your crayons out and give me some ideas . I'm gona build something around my yota stuff . So I would like to get everyones ideas and thoughts about what I should do . Here is the ideas I have !
I want to keep my drive train all Toyota .
No cab !!!!
if possible 3 seater.
light as possible.
I was looking at the F toy but, I want something a little more my style(What ever that is)! So, I am asking for ideas and pics so I can come up with something. Help a brother out . :fish: :popcorn:

This is what I am looking at ! Maybee a little less front clip . Like fenders!

[attachment deleted by admin]

There's a couple of toyota guys on NC4x4 forum that have some pretty sweet rides. I know Cassidy, Eric and Chris run turbo's on their 22 re's. Most of their parts are junkyard parts and that spells cheap. Plus their buggys work pretty well.

kid rok said:
There's a couple of toyota guys on NC4x4 forum that have some pretty sweet rides. I know Cassidy, Eric and Chris run turbo's on their 22 re's. Most of their parts are junkyard parts and that spells cheap. Plus their buggys work pretty well.

Jamie, I told you about these rigs the other night when you were over. The guy we rode with in Harlan, Fred, will be at MMORV in Nov in his all Yota buggy. Rear steer, 40" maxxis tires and tons of space. Check it out