• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Round #2 HOODIES, I need your order by the 26th!!! I fawked up.

I know this is about hoodies but do you, by chance, have any t shirts with this design laying around for sale?

I need the XXFat size since I havent had the lovely opportunity of sweating out a Southern Summer (yet).

P may, but I'm thinking he only had XL's left, could be wrong. I do not have any t's left around.

Ok, got a lot of funds in for the 2nd order, I just have some questions, and assumptions.

Kid Rok = Brad Kellogg
lal357 = Larry Linneman
Jeep CJ = Kevin Crowe
?????= Neal Chandler

ANy help? I want to make sure I credit the right person, and get the correct order to the correct guy.
Thanks everyone, hoodies should be in my possession this week, and I should have them out shortly thereafter.

InDaShop said:
Ok, got a lot of funds in for the 2nd order, I just have some questions, and assumptions.

Kid Rok = Brad Kellogg
lal357 = Larry Linneman
Jeep CJ = Kevin Crowe
?????= Neal Chandler

ANy help? I want to make sure I credit the right person, and get the correct order to the correct guy.
Thanks everyone, hoodies should be in my possession this week, and I should have them out shortly thereafter.
brad is kid rok. other than that I'm no help

I got everyone figured out up until now, thanks everyone for helping me out. Sorry I dont know everyone cause I'm in Muthafuggin' Texas y'all. :flipoff1:

I paid for the order today and she was waiting on 3 XL Oranges to show up to print. And they will be shipped tomorrow (Thursday) So more than likely, I will be shipping them out on Monday.

So if you haven't sent your dough hurry up, you're making me go to the P.O. twice as much.

yup lal357 is larry linneman and dont feal so bad i live 112 miles from any good trails and my tow rig is down so now i got my yota rock ready and nothing to tow it for a while

They showed up on my doorstep yesterday. Sorry got home late late so I didn't even open them. Will hopefully get home earlier tongiht and start boxing and labeling for shipment.
:spin:

InDaShop said:
They showed up on my doorstep yesterday. Sorry got home late late so I didn't even open them. Will hopefully get home earlier tongiht and start boxing and labeling for shipment.
:spin:
My check should be there today or tomorrow.

blacksheep10 said:
my check should already be there. I never looked as to whether it cleared. it was with the wedding thank you so tif might have cashed it and pocketed it :flipoff1:
Yep spend it on hookers already....errr I mean baby fomula.