• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Round #2 HOODIES, I need your order by the 26th!!! I fawked up.

I

InDaShop

Alright everyone that missed the hoodie Pre-order, there was not going to be a 2nd order that was it, it was done.

BUT I MADE AN ORDER MISTAKE. I left Miles order off the sheet I sent the printer! Sorry Miles.

But due to that the printer has to reload everything back up to do his run of 3 hoodies, she said she'll do however many more I need but must let her know by the 26th. NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!

IMG_1772a.jpg

And here is the link to the original ***Pre-ORDER*** Thread.
http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=1056.0

I know Joel "BigSilly" wanted some, and Timmie Cameron wanted some. And I think Cole maybe wanted an Orange.

So the order lines are back to open.

If you ordered on the pre-order then your hoodies will ship tomorrow the 20th for everyone 'cept Miles. Sorry BRO!

BTW my favorite colors for what turned out and looked the best.

Indigo Blue (Its like a lite steel blue)
Red
Orange
Pink
Maroon

The Dark Blue, Chocolate, Forest Green, Black were all just a bit too dark for the logo in my opinion.

Cole said:
I want an Orange one Size L, and Brown M
Definately, and will you let Timmie know about this as well.

Lori's going to look hot in the Chocolate. You promise to post some pics?

InDaShop said:
Definately, and will you let Timmie know about this as well.

Lori's going to look hot in the Chocolate. You promise to post some pics?

I just called him and let him know.
I will try and get pics, she is stuborn sometimes.

DavidsCJ7 said:
I'll take a Orange XXXL. thanks Wyatt
You sure you dont want red? Thats the one size in Orange I cant get. 6uldv8 ordered that in the pre-order and it showed up red. that is the only error out of the whole order aside from my fawk up.

To be honest I think the only two colors available in the 3X are Red and the Sport Grey. Both look damn good. Big kids dont get all the cool colors.

InDaShop said:
You sure you dont want red? Thats the one size in Orange I cant get. 6uldv8 ordered that in the pre-order and it showed up red. that is the only error out of the whole order aside from my fawk up.

To be honest I think the only two colors available in the 3X are Red and the Sport Grey. Both look damn good. Big kids dont get all the cool colors.

Red it is! The fat kids always get picked on.

braves10and22 said:
same shirt or new logo?
These are the Hardline Custom logo'd Hoodies. Same as the t-shirts were.

I've got all you guys added to the order, I'll send out invoices via PM on Tuesday or Wednesday.

i'd go 3x they shrink up a bit, can do that size in red and sport grey only. sorry. red looks badass though.