• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Running without doors/Half doors?

TB-F said:
Here's what I've been told a few times by staters, a sherif and a town clown.

If tou'r vehicle came from the factory with doors, it has to have doors. BUT if from the factory the doors were "removable" (like on a jeep) then they are not required. I tryed to reason that toy doors only take 8 bolts and 2 pins to remove and are therefor removable too. Then I was told that that was not the intent of the factory so they have to stay on. So I said that if they didnt want them removed then they should have welded them on, then my wife smacked me and told me to quit arguing.:booo:
O god thats funny ****!:flipoff:

I had home made half doors on my 4runner for 2weeks and no cop said ****. If you do not drive like indiot, then the will not say much. this is my 2 cent:kissmyass:

Last edited:
ICEHAWK said:
vehicle came from the factory with doors, it has to have doors need them. I had home made half doors on my 4runner for 2weeks and no cop said ****. If you do not driver indiot, then the will notsay much. this is my 2 cent:kissmyass:

Is it just me or does this sound funny?:haha:
Not a personal attack or anything like that Icehawk. just sounds like you've been tipping back on grandpa's old cough medicine.:beer: