• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzrs and big events

hjpcummins said:
Hey let's keep this about rzrs and not my coon tunes...

Sent from this bust'd ass iPhone

I'm not just a huge coon tune fan, but I do crank em on the trail sometimes. Just fits drinking beer and raising hell. But so does AC/DC, Black Label Society, all sorts of other junk you might hear coming from my rig :****:

natedawgxj said:
I agree 100 % we couldnt even get line up to race and they wer slinging mud all over us when they were told to move i couldnt stand it!!! i met alot of very respectable rzr riders but alot were just rude as hell!! Im so glad u posted this!!! :****:

Other than that one fool flying around in that cutup orange rzr... laughing1

TacomaJD said:
I'm not just a huge coon tune fan, but I do crank em on the trail sometimes. Just fits drinking beer and raising hell. But so does AC/DC, Black Label Society, all sorts of other junk you might hear coming from my rig :****:
i still know how to pull your stereo fuse... just remember :flipoff1:

snoball said:
I'd first like to say I like Rzrs and think they are a big part of the success of wheeling parks and events. However the
last couple of big events I have been to SOME are starting to make me not only dislike them, but have concern for
their effect of the future of our sport. It seems like the more RZRs at these events the less respect they are showing
not only to other wheelers, but the trails. They bypass lines on trails in any way they can to get around other wheelers,
cutting doughnuts in the parking lots where folks are camping etc. at all hours, playing rap music as loud as possible
every where they go with no regard for kids or families, and make for an overall dangerous situation hauling ass in
places where it is not safe. I know a bunch of yall have RZRs and I think most on here are respectful people, but there
a lot who are morons the way they carry themselves. The last thing a wheeling park needs is someone to get injured
or worse with all the insurance issues they already have. Again I do not dislike RZRs just curious how others feel.

Agree 100% If someone in a fullsize rig was acting like this, I know personally I would go over and call them out. Why do we not do this to Rzr drivers? Go over...call them out..if you need help...ask someone to go with you.

most of the douche rzr people you see are also the type that love to blare Florida Georgia line…… that right there explains everything you need to know about them. And agreed they are becoming the sport ATV's of the offroad park. Midnight 30mph power romps through camp blasting something ready to tear up those remaining 47 payments

bbone said:
Agree 100% If someone in a fullsize rig was acting like this, I know personally I would go over and call them out. Why do we not do this to Rzr drivers? Go over...call them out..if you need help...ask someone to go with you.

If one of them cocksuckers rooster tailed me with mud, that's exactly what I'd do. They get hit in the face with a beer can next time I seen em.

TN-CTD said:
most of the douche rzr people you see are also the type that love to blare Florida Georgia line…… that right there explains everything you need to know about them. And agreed they are becoming the sport ATV's of the offroad park. Midnight 30mph power romps through camp blasting something ready to tear up those remaining 47 payments
molaugh

TacomaJD said:
If one of them cocksuckers rooster tailed me with mud, that's exactly what I'd do. They get hit in the face with a beer can next time I seen em.

I can't wait to see your crippled self on the trail again! Hahaha

Re: Re: Re: Rzrs and big events

ibrokeit said:
I can't wait to see your crippled self on the trail again! Hahaha

Don't make me pull a Smurfy on you....you'll be having to buy ANOTHER set of tires.

Re: Re: Re: Rzrs and big events

TacomaJD said:
Don't make me pull a Smurfy on you....you'll be having to buy ANOTHER set of tires.

If_34ca7b_1485829.jpg

I wish I would have bought stock in Polaris when they came out with those things. I live in Ohio and we don't have a whole lot of good places to go riding but I've noticed they've become the state car of West Virginia. :driving:

bbone said:
Ben this has been the way I have felt about them. If you wanna act an ass don't do it near me.

Re:

I figure before too long, enough idiots will acquire them, few people get killed, and they'll disappear like Honda Odysseys and Three Wheelers. I really cant believe with the performance, speed, and engine size they have, how they have lasted this long. Remember when the Polaris 500 was badass? I personally would love to have one to ride but just have trouble coming up with 20k. By trouble, I mean inability.

At chocco last weekend one peppered me and my wife on purpose with mud and rocks. He couldn't say he didn't see us because we crossed the trail right in front of him. When he came back down a simple sorry would have sufficed but he had to be a douche. While I did not keep my cool, he acted like complete white trash with his kid in the rzr. If I could've gotten to him I would have shown his kid what it looked like for daddy to get his ass whooped. ***** throttled and slung **** yet again. He was smart enough not to get within my line of sight again. I have crawlers and a rzr. The lack of respect for bystanders is unreal. I thought I was gonna get kicked out over his stupid ass. I didn't handle the situation the best, but it was not good crowd etiquette. :gtfo:

Re: Re: Rzrs and big events

There's always a few that ruin it for everyone. Blaring extremely loud music drives me nuts .. if you wanna listen to music thats great but when I'm 50ft away in a running machine and cant even tell if its running because of someone else's music its very annoying. Even more so when they are parked not even in the machine .. not everyone wants to listen to gangster thug music or hillbilly rap. If you do thats great please do so at such a level that everyone in the doesn't hear it.

Seat belts should be a requirement no matter what.. the roll cage only protects you if you stay inside of it lol

And the ones who drive like asshats in the parking lots/camp grounds/crowded areas should be asked to leave its not safe for anyone

I really love the sxs's and enjoy the heck out of riding i hope it continues and as of now I only see it getting bigger and better

It offends me when I see Brock's Gayzr full of dudes.

1.) There's not enough seat belts for all those dudes and the belts are not long enough to reach around both of you when one dude is sitting in yer lap. It was cool to sit in daddy's lap and drive as a kid, but those days are long gone, Brock.

2.) There is no #2, that's just plain ghey.

I guess i was almost tha first to kill one. At RBD this past year, they were parked blocking the trail so instead of goin all tha way around the world i just let it idle through. One lil smartass just stood in my way like he wasnt goin to move. Until i announced " i would move douche bag, i forgot to bleed my brakes" haha. Sad but it was kinda true. (Just didnt feel like pumping them) and grazed by. I think i heard 5 or so radios blaring as these **** sticks stood there smoking there cheap ass weed that no one could smell! Haha. Guess they spent all their daddies money on the razor and had to settle for the bullshit weed. Haha personally i would buy a good sack and a zuki before i got one of them. Was pretty funny to see a buddy of mine that I have not seen in a long time last weekend. He was being pulled in his brand-new 1000 by four wheeler.. When we stopped i yelled "**** Bobby for 25,000 you'd think it would go much faster" haha he said that was the fifth belt he had broke. Nothing better than seeing a $25,000 razor being pulled by a old fourwheeler. Tell me that would not suck knowing that ya only had 48 more payments!

I love my rhino, it will haul like 4 coolers and a bunch of duck hunting crap. Plus I saved enough to buy that good tweed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk