• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzrs and big events

I'm sure most of you probably have heard but there has been a lot of bullshit going on out at the Gardendale trails thanks to these asshats. Apparently word of those trails has made it's way around the RZR world and there has been big groups going out there raising hell all night and now there are no tresspassing signs and police posted at most of the entrances and nails thrown out on the trails. There are douches in 4x4s as well but it seems most of them have resorted to RZRs now. A big :flipgotcha: to all the shitheads messing things up for the rest of us no matter what you drive!!!!

TN-CTD said:
I love my rhino, it will haul like 4 coolers and a bunch of duck hunting crap. Plus I saved enough to buy that good tweed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laughing1

bbone said:
Agree 100% If someone in a fullsize rig was acting like this, I know personally I would go over and call them out. Why do we not do this to Rzr drivers? Go over...call them out..if you need help...ask someone to go with you.

This^.
Pholmann will attest, I like to fight. If I'm there and you need help, holler 5 bros as loud as you can and I'll be glad to yank somebody out of their gayzr and kindly explain to them why we don't drive like an asshat. There's a few out there bigger than me, but I'm badder. :dblthumb:

pholmann said:
At chocco last weekend one peppered me and my wife on purpose with mud and rocks. He couldn't say he didn't see us because we crossed the trail right in front of him. When he came back down a simple sorry would have sufficed but he had to be a douche. While I did not keep my cool, he acted like complete white trash with his kid in the rzr. If I could've gotten to him I would have shown his kid what it looked like for daddy to get his ass whooped. ***** throttled and slung **** yet again. He was smart enough not to get within my line of sight again. I have crawlers and a rzr. The lack of respect for bystanders is unreal. I thought I was gonna get kicked out over his stupid ass. I didn't handle the situation the best, but it was not good crowd etiquette. :gtfo:
If your talking about the guy going up the side of the hill near the middle of the race course you should've come on down when he and I had our disagreement!

^x2. Im in !! Ya may as well shoot my tires out if this happens to me, hell if i see somthing like that theres a dam good chance ill be making my own trail also. Who in the hell would do that **** ... I assume he's never been knocked out

Re:

I hate hearing all this. I just bought my wife an RZR. We don't go to the big rides but don't want ppl to think we'd be like the asshats just because she's in a RZR.

Re:

trucker said:
I hate hearing all this. I just bought my wife an RZR. We don't go to the big rides but don't want ppl to think we'd be like the asshats just because she's in a RZR.
I would say that pretty much at a glance you could tell what kind of person is in it. Helmi and a guy got lost at Morris I think, he was in a razor, and cool as ****. Think it's the young bird brains that mess it up. Rarely do I see someone older driving like a damn fool.

This all started for me at AOP Newyears. It was super muddy and we had a buggy broken on the mountain on the left side of the park. Came down grabbed some parts as it was getting dark, and began heading back out to fix the buggy. Just before we turned into the trail a group of 10-15 blew by us. No big deal except the trail was a tough hill and muddy. After waiting on one guy trying to get up the hill for 20 minutes my brother took off on foot trying to get back to his buggy before dark. Ended up taking almost 2 hours to get back to him. Ever since that night every ride I've been on it seems like we have some kind of issue with disrespectfull
assholes on a Rzr. Chocco was the icing on the cake for me! Hopefully this thread will inform the Rzr crowd how folks are starting to feel and they will use some common courtesy on the trails.

Not sure you'll get any word out to the ones that are assholes. You probably wanna post on RZR Life on Facebook for that.

This is why I don't really like going to a big event in my rzr. Don't want to be grouped in with the typical douchers out there. The most fun I have
is with my buddies in 4, 5, 6 rzrs or however many want to go. We just go ride at my house or go ride somewhere on a off weekend. No one is around so you can drive fast and only worry about your person, we can listen to ninja music loud if we want to blah blah blah and have fun.

Re: Re: Re: Rzrs and big events

al1tonyota said:
If your talking about the guy going up the side of the hill near the middle of the race course you should've come on down when he and I had our disagreement!

Haha everybody's a badass til they get punched in the face. :****:

Re:

trucker said:

long as she pulls her flashemifyougotem out it will be fine

pholmann said:
At chocco last weekend one peppered me and my wife on purpose with mud and rocks. He couldn't say he didn't see us because we crossed the trail right in front of him. When he came back down a simple sorry would have sufficed but he had to be a douche. While I did not keep my cool, he acted like complete white trash with his kid in the rzr. If I could've gotten to him I would have shown his kid what it looked like for daddy to get his ass whooped. ***** throttled and slung **** yet again. He was smart enough not to get within my line of sight again. I have crawlers and a rzr. The lack of respect for bystanders is unreal. I thought I was gonna get kicked out over his stupid ass. I didn't handle the situation the best, but it was not good crowd etiquette. :gtfo:
He would have been removed from said rzr after I ran over it with my rig... just beat a few of their asses and the crowd will learn.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

twizt3dfuc said:
He would have been removed from said rzr after I ran over it with my rig... just beat a few of their asses and the crowd will learn.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Problem is they run in packs. So even if they are my size (130LBS *& 5'-6") there are enough of them to over whelm full sized wheelers. And if you do catch them alone they don't even think about fighting like a MAN. They want to pull a knife or grab a rock or a stick cause they never learned how to fight.

Not all RZR's are bad....and they are fun as hell......but they got the name Trail Flees for a reason.

Blase said:
Problem is they run in packs. So even if they are my size (130LBS *& 5'-6") there are enough of them to over whelm full sized wheelers. And if you do catch them alone they don't even think about fighting like a MAN. They want to pull a knife or grab a rock or a stick cause they never learned how to fight.

Not all RZR's are bad....and they are fun as hell......but they got the name Trail Flees for a reason.
This one actually pulled a pistol that's why he and I had to have a talk!