• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Salvage 10

All this, so I can totally **** up my floor and firewall. I know in my head how I want i to be, but will never be able to make the goal.

20230325_110816.jpg

So, figured Id slowly start working on the S10 again want to do floors and firewall next. Then thought don't have intake figure out yet.
So, had the 90°s but no 4" tube, 80s model Chevy Square body has a 4" drive shaft in case you need to know. Ithought it would be temporary it's not going to be.
View attachment 209047
Brings new meaning to Heavy Duty Intake :rolf:

And really like that tailgate :dblthumb:

Is your engine solid mounted? How about the body? Seems like you would want the intake mounted to the engine, not the body?

Just a picture showing I've been working on it, and I will say the struggle is real!
Still got a way to go, this sheet metal work is really testing my patience:rolf:
20230423_151705.jpg

Not exactly S10 related yet!
Built a swing out generator mount that will clear camper door, hated having it without a spot. Got to get a shorter pivot bolt
20230520_153022.jpg

Got rained out at work today, decided to tinker with some seat mounts.
I wanted them to fold up because i have future plans for behind the seats area.
pull one pin and they will fold up, pivots have bronze bushings.
20230619_155920.jpg
20230619_155958.jpg

Bad thoughts, been thinking about parting it out.
I've stepped away and just been ordering parts, worked on it a little bit last weekend it was same old sinerio, more work created. Don't know how it's gonna go.

Bad thoughts, been thinking about parting it out.
I've stepped away and just been ordering parts, worked on it a little bit last weekend it was same old sinerio, more work created. Don't know how it's gonna go.
Time to sit in the drivers seat and make motor noises to get remotivated :driving:booyang

Latest posts