• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Seat Covers

bad80cj

Who makes the best of the best 2007 2500HD GMC Sierra Classic. I would love to hear some input on what not to buy. :****:

Re:

Trying to cover up the semen from previous owner? My younger brother had some neoprene seats that I loved. Thought I would hate them, but we're very comfortable and fit the seat back very well.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

10pcs-Summer-new-cartoon-Lattice-cute-car-general-turnkey-font-b-sit-b-font-font-b.jpg

I've got a set of sportsman camo covers on mine. They come in fifty-leven different patterns or solid colors. The fit is really really good but not as good as neoprene. They are durable and waterproof but the cordura feels like sitting on burlap.

smbroady82 said:
I didn't say they were cheap.. but yeah they are really nice

I'll see if I can get him to send me some pics soon

$359.00 for the small amount of options I chose. Damn. Does he like them would he buy them again? Would you buy them?

We run the Sportsman Camo covers on our trucks. We have great luck with them. I think I'm a dealer, I'm not sure. Text me all your options and I will see what I can get a set for. I think Camo seat covers are gay but out of the 15 sets we have and use most are still in service after 5 years of abuse. They do stretch a little but nothing relying a couple of knots won't fix.

731-780-7212 don't give anybody else my number. I don't want my haters to be calling and harassing me :rolf:

bad80cj said:
$359.00 for the small amount of options I chose. Damn. Does he like them would he buy them again? Would you buy them?

He has had them for two years or so, just talked to him about them again. Still loves them.

And yes I would buy a set for sure. The fit is awesome.

bad80cj said:
Who makes the best of the best 2007 2500HD GMC Sierra Classic. I would love to hear some input on what not to buy. :****:

Can't you just recover them with the factory covers, don't you have an extra set? They are pretty easy to do.

grcthird said:
Can't you just recover them with the factory covers, don't you have an extra set? They are pretty easy to do.

Sure I could but I want black or charcoal colored seat covers because of dog and well I'm a grease monkey

bad80cj said:
Sure I could but I want black or charcoal colored seat covers because of dog and well I'm a grease monkey

and hitting the motocross track at HPO wide open in the middle of the night in the tow rig is messy business ;D