• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Secret organizations.

The Luke

So I've recently been invited to join the Illuminati via instagram. They're offering $900k weekly. Which of you are part of groups like this(masons, etc)? What are the benefits of being in said organizations?
92c6bd22047a8b448a2944dd9dd38696.png
294983f9b585c9df79c6e782f915a263.png
24491c9a7f64db0b301856b744755896.png

Disclaimer, I'm not actually interested in joining the Illuminati or probably any other group.

I knew somebody who said his dad had been real big in the masons
He said it was basically a club to go hang out and drink beer with your buddies. said the big secret was there was no secret.

I was a member of an organization once....it was called a fraternity back in college. Now that I'm a so called "adult" I don't have the time or desire to go be a part of anyone's "club"....wear silly hats...or put up with bullshit rules and secret hand shakes.

Re:

My dad is a mason and shriner but never has told me any real details. Several of my friends are masons as well. I've thought about joining but with all the lessons you have to remember and recite, I barely have enough time to work and remember **** I have to learn in school. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Joseph and Hyrum smith were masons. They invented a religion JD. I thought you may be versed on this being in school right now and all.

What could be wrong with the Masonic brotherhood?

I think the best secret organization we could build as men today is build other men up in the name of Christ. Across the country and this world. Yet it should be no secret

I love you 1tonyj

tonybolton said:
900K weekly? Must be looking for entry level support. Not even worth my time driving to the bank to deposit that drizzle...
Your the most confusing person on this board. One post your plugging extension cords into the neighbors house or saving money to buy combos and the next you won't drive your coyote swapped Bentley to deposit 900k a week

Re:

Holy ****, I read that as $900 weekly, not $900k! Haha you better join that club!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
900K weekly? Must be looking for entry level support. Not even worth my time driving to the bank to deposit that drizzle...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha, chump change. Sounds legit, but I just want to join for 1 week. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

The Luke said:
Your the most confusing person on this board. One post your plugging extension cords into the neighbors house or saving money to buy combos and the next you won't drive your coyote swapped Bentley to deposit 900k a week

Who says I'm just "one" person? Hmmmm......

I have a couple friends who are masons. They are very tight lipped. Though they have told me that one of the requirements is you believe in a God of some sort. Atheism is not allowed. So they say. Maybe JD can elaborate, growing up in a home with a mason.

Many clear lessons are taught in the Bible about secret societies.

Very basically saying that anything that is worth keeping a secret is not a teaching of Jesus. If you aren't spreading the gospel in your society, what are your true motivations as a group? Are they not primarily self centered?

Hey just food for thought. I'm not trying to beat anyone over the head

ForMud said:
I drank beer a a Moose Lodge once......Does that count?
Ironically my uncle was a devout moose lodge member. Liberal as can be and died from liver failure last year on his couch at 46. It was no secret. Lol

LightBnDr said:
I have a couple friends who are masons. They are very tight lipped. Though they have told me that one of the requirements is you believe in a God of some sort. Atheism is not allowed. So they say. Maybe JD can elaborate, growing up in a home with a mason.

Many clear lessons are taught in the Bible about secret societies.

Very basically saying that anything that is worth keeping a secret is not a teaching of Jesus. If you aren't spreading the gospel in your society, what are your true motivations as a group? Are they not primarily self centered?

Hey just food for thought. I'm not trying to beat anyone over the head

I have never understood why anyone would join an organization that they don't know anything about or be part of a religion where you aren't allowed in the church/temple.

I am also skeptical of buildings with no windows.

If the organization has good intentions, why not spread the word?

I understand keeping the "initiation" or indoctrination trade secrets, but not the motivation and goals of the organization.

:dunno:

My old roommate was trying to be a mason. Wouldn't tell me chit about what they were making him do or anything. Super weird. All I've ever heard is its a cult like thing.

and if they want someone to give 900K a week too i'll be in the club for a month or two.

creepycrawly said:
I have never understood why anyone would join an organization that they don't know anything about or be part of a religion where you aren't allowed in the church/temple.

I am also skeptical of buildings with no windows.

If the organization has good intentions, why not spread the word?

I understand keeping the "initiation" or indoctrination trade secrets, but not the motivation and goals of the organization.

:dunno:

Same here! There is people at my work that join just to move up quicker.

My stepdad is a Mason with rank. We`re tight and he speaks very very little about it. One thing is for sure its not a cult. They just have traditions they believe in keeping private and to members only. There are so many high ranking people that are Masons its crazy. I believe there are many perks as well. You can be anywhere and need help and call on the Masons and I promise you WILL get it from total strangers. I`ve just never taken the time to do it. My kids are at an age that consumes all my time. I`ve Already said to much. lol.. I promise there`s probably more Mason`s on this site than you would think and you probably won`t hear a word from them. I respect the fact they keep a tight oath. This day in time you don`t see that much.

Latest posts