• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Secret fast food menu items?

Re:

I didnt see anything "secret". They'll pretty much make whatever you want with the ingredients they have on hand.

You just have to ask for it like a human instead of a " suicide burger" or "purple orgasm".

Also since all the ingredients are just push buttons on a computer screen, be prepared to " help" the cashier figure out how to charge you for what you are ordering ie order in a way that makes sense.

I haven't tried those. But I have had a few off the In and Out Burger "secret" menu.
I recommend the the animal burger and animal fries.
Really, just like the video says, it all depends on whether they are willing to do it for you.
Most of the fast food joints around me are filled with people who don't have much in the way of customer service skills and think they deserve $15/hr to flip burgers. So there isn't much help there...
Here's the not so secret "secret" In and Out menu: http://hackthemenu.com/in-n-out/secret-menu/
I will say the staff at most In and Outs and Whataburgers seem to be better trained and more courteous than the other fast food places. Oh and Chik-Fil-A too, but that prolly goes without saying.

Re:

Well that's kind of what I was meaning I know they have all the ingredients there but I think it'd be pretty cool to walk up and order one of those things and the person behind the counter be like "okay cool....that'll be $x.xx"

Only reason I'm saying that is that most fast food places I go to and order something or a combination of something they have to turn around and look at the same menu that I'm looking at.

I have ordered a McGangbang before. Most of they time they have no clue, but I had one guy ask if I wanted anything else and made it just right.

I have a hard enough time with McDon't-Nald's getting my order correct on their published menu! Why the hell would I order from their secret one?