• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shakedown run Sunday 7/11/2010 Walker

Hey Sam I know it's a hard habit to break but you really should try to keep your arm inside the rig more when you're wheeling. Jacob drives a pavement pounder so he doesn't matter.:flipoff:
Rig looks good and Scott is just bitter because he hasn't been wheeling lately.:fawkdancesmiley:

I know i need to be more conscious of it, out of habit i use it to pull my head out to see stuff real quick so use to the old Flatty where you can see everything around you cause there isnt doors hahahaa

Binder when we gonna go wheelin? I'd probably get my ass kicked by ya but still be a fun time:awesomework:

Rig should be back together in tip top shape tomorrow afternoon after some cleaning and inspecting

the muffler got flatted even more after jacob flip sam back over. jacab was sitting on a rock with his muffler and spinning trying to get off the rock.

the muffler got flatted even more after jacob flip sam back over. jacab was sitting on a rock with his muffler and spinning trying to get off the rock.

Oh when you had to tug him backwards? That rock required some ground clearance to get over thats for sure

P4255027-01.jpg

edit: context, this is the exit to upper mainline in 2002-2003.

P4255106-01.jpg

Last edited:
oh, ps. everyone be read for lower mainline to be closed due to the same thing happening.

DNR forestry in the NW region doesn't talk to recreation. This means we get screwed.

thats right. right after you left his water tempature started hit the red,took awhile to fiquire out why.

Right after he had been talking about his temperatures stayed the same no matter what hahahaha

Yup, going up to get a new Muffler tomorrow! :awesomework:

I'll be back at walker friday!

Sweet! I just brought home a bunch of stuff to clean the rig up and inspect everything so it will be all ready to go again after tomorrow, i might be up there wednesday after work with a buddy actually:awesomework:

Sam...Is there a reason your right front and left rear tire are on backwards? Switch positions on the rig and you should be good to go....Groove them for a little better lateral stability and they might work better...the ride will still suck but....

Sam...Is there a reason your right front and left rear tire are on backwards? Switch positions on the rig and you should be good to go....Groove them for a little better lateral stability and they might work better...the ride will still suck but....

No reason just mounted wrong:redneck: I like to be different so i might leave it:redneck::redneck:

I want to get some 36" IROKS personally:awesomework:

I ran them on my flatty for awhile.. a short while...They wouldn't stick to a slippery sidehill for anything. But I didn't cut em either..just sent them down the road. they did go straight up and down like a champ though.

I ran them on my flatty for awhile.. a short while...They wouldn't stick to a slippery sidehill for anything. But I didn't cut em either..just sent them down the road. they did go straight up and down like a champ though.

they also dont hook the rocks and logs very well either though, i think im going to send them down the road as well once i find a new set of tires and wheels for the right price:awesomework:

Speaking of following the rules, DNR has created a dangerous situation on Jeep Cross.

aka this:
death-road_65.jpg

Therefore some have created a safer bypass. I'll be rallying tomorrow to make that the official re-route for jeep cross.

Note: it will be a LOT more interesting :awesomework:

Latest posts