• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SICK

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Anybody else sick? I don't know it if was something I ate or just a virus, but I have been bad off today. Can't keep anything down, felt like death

I ate at TGI Friday's in Dallas Sunday and **** out out within 15 minutes. Each meal since has been the same other than today at lunch.

Get sleep and drink a LOT of water. I think I was just tired and sorta dehydrated.

I aint been sick but ive had a ****in time tryn to clear my sinuses after grinding metal all night long....

Looks like snorted a mile ling of burnt ashes each night i get home. :puke:

I told you to use the microwave to heat up them thar can goods. :puke: :puke:Hope you get to feelin better.

There is a stomach bug running around Mt. Olive. got my Cousins and their kids also they gave it to my grand dad after he was home from the hospital for 3 days. I was a little pissed. So far I haven't got it.....

Sorry, I didnt realize my semen would carry the virus I had..... I told you to let me squirt in your hair !!

:puke: I grossed myself out with that one...dammit man.

P said:
Sorry, I didnt realize my semen would carry the virus I had..... I told you to let me squirt in your hair !!

Damn son, are the rumors going to spread now. :puke: :puke:

:wtflol: really went on in that trailer? I guess what happens in Big Johnson Valley stays in Big Johnson Valley. :gay:

:puke: I grossed myself out with that one...dammit man.

yea man ,sumtin bad around here calleld stomach flu ,hadnt had it yet hope not too. brothers wife and kids got it , talkin bout stuff flyin outta both ends at same time!!!!! brother said messed up toilet and tub in one bathroom!!! maybe this **** will run short course and be gone. maybe i drank to much to get it dunno?
:(

i **** 15 minutes after every meal....

however, there have been a ton of sick folks over this way too....even joel's son has the flu....the real deal....

Boss and his family has past it around as well.

When he came to work Saturday he looked like death warmed over.... skully