• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snohomish County hearing - Reiter

Nice job guys but I would expect Lider to file lawsuits now.:booo:
One step at a time I guess.:beer:

Each step is a foward step

the other thing that was brought up last night, Sno county has ben streamlining the permit process and in a factor of a year, they have permits down to a 5 week turn around now rather than 15 tp 18 weeks

Ya charlie stopped by last night with the good news and to celebrate.

Folks this is a BIG plus and it also shows how much the county is behind this, other and future projects.

This is GREAT to hear!

So based on the county council meetings for Galbraith mountain, participation and good speeches do make a difference. Charlie, can we try to get an ETA for that council meeting coming up and get it advertised?

The mountain bikers got 200+ people to come to a council meeting with one day notice. I think if we can get a group of ORV users, Mtn bikers, etc to show that this will be a win for outdoor recreation (not just ORV), we'll have the vote.

To get the County Council to buy in, it must be seen by them as a win for all trail based recreation.

This is GREAT to hear!

So based on the county council meetings for Galbraith mountain, participation and good speeches do make a difference. Charlie, can we try to get an ETA for that council meeting coming up and get it advertised?

The mountain bikers got 200+ people to come to a council meeting with one day notice. I think if we can get a group of ORV users, Mtn bikers, etc to show that this will be a win for outdoor recreation (not just ORV), we'll have the vote.

Tods right and for this one it would be nice to see the friends of Lords hill get involved. It is going to take more than just ORV to set this in stone

As soon as something comes down the pipe I will get it out

Right Effin ON!!!! Thanks to those doing the foot work:awesomework::cheer::beer:!!!

I sold my wheeler and was out... this might be a good incentive to save and build a REAL wheeler this time!:awesomework: (no more cherocar's:redneck:)....

USFS trails state wide for the win!!!:redneck:

County Council public hearing on 24 August 2011 at 10:30am.

Details to follow in the next few days.

Hi All:

I say BS! :shaking: More like 1/6 th for motorized recreation! :booo:

-Alan

Quote:
The plan is to develop half of the Reiter property for use by four-wheelers and dirt bikes. The rest would be for hikers, mountain bikers and horseback riders. Quote

And the story will continue next week Aug 31st we will know. But for the most I think things are looking good:awesomework: