• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow @ Walker???

Jay Luke

How much is there now, and how high is the snow line? I hear it's supposed to get cold again this wknd...:cheer:

I will be ready this weekend and would sure like to find some people to go out there with

On Black friday there was about 6" at the V-Crack.

DSC_0147-1.jpg

DSC_0163-1.jpg

If ya go up into the split-rock area, Sunday before last (11-21) there was ~1-2ft.

155155_474854998683_640078683_5662749_1724114_n.jpg

a couple of my guys are headed up there on Saterday morning for some all day wheelin meeting up at the parking lot at 9am

I will either be there or somewhere up HWY 2. Sorta depends on the weather. Need to get some snow wheeling in for sure:beer:

I would like to check that out but I need someone to pull me out once in a while with my awsome hummer tires :hi:

My Jeep is ready for some abuse. I see Walker is over an hours drive from Issaquah so we will be leaving here early to get to that parking lot by or before 9 am.
I am really looking forward to getting out since my junk has been broken for so long. This will be my g/f first time out for a day...took her on a bunny trail in CO but that was only an hour of easy touring in low range.
I haven't been much of a "park" guy since I lived next to one for 3 years and then was spoiled by living right in the Rockies in CO
I hope there are going to more up there so the g/f gets to see how fun this sport is...the more the merrier :awesomework:

Make sure all your nuts are tight.. Walker is the most hard core park we have... you wont make it if you dont have a fully set up buggy. Some of the lines on Main Line are INSANE!

:haha:

Have fun.

Make sure all your nuts are tight.. Walker is the most hard core park we have... you wont make it if you dont have a fully set up buggy. Some of the lines on Main Line are INSANE!

:haha:

Have fun.

is it worse than the I-90 trail?