• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow @ Walker???

I think $ means the south lot? Right $, the one I showed you?

Are you guys just req. wheelin tomorrow? If so I may show up. I may not be able to take it. I may grab your rig :D

I think $ means the south lot? Right $, the one I showed you?

Are you guys just req. wheelin tomorrow? If so I may show up. I may not be able to take it. I may grab your rig :D

I think the day will be a good mix of everything:; The group we will have is made up of some extremely capable rigs...and Money Mark...:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

my rig is extremely capable....with **** tires.....what are these "chains" you speak of....for a 37x12.50

I'd like to go but my rig is still broken from last weekends 5 minutes @ Walker:rolleyes:

Weather is supposed to be super nice:cool:

today was the first time I have driven my Jeep in 2 months....a bit different from a 4 door long box and I forgot how loud that thing is

I saw you peepin this thread and was writing you a pm message to come join us. Then saw this:;

Thank you for the "attempted" heads up:D:beer: I've been pecking away @ fixing my junk all week but wasn't in too much of a hurry.....then saw that peeps were actually gonna be around....oh well.

Have fun:cool::beer: