• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some more driveshaft advice..

Well, I wish I could now, but i am stuck with store credit at this said company.... so i am trying to get toyota stuff from them that they don't have to modify and fawk up again....

Did you pay by credit card?

Did I mention a new SPICER shaft somewhere?

Or is that the shaft you just pulled outa your hemroid infested bung hole?

no. but what kinda other shafts are there?

if its not import, its a spicer style shaft. thats what tom woods is going to give him.

all the 4 number joints are spicer style, right?

even on TRUCKS (tv) they called up ole tom and got some spicer joints/yokes for thier SAS TOYOTA, guess what broke on the first run.

FRONT JOINTS!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

they shoulda left them alone.
Ive seen so many V8 toyotas kill rear diffs and never eat a joint.:beer:

to each his own. just sounded like no one else had any input and he asked. do what you please, I mean after all it isnt me towing you out.:awesomework:

http://www.izook.com/tech/samurai/suspension/ford/ford.htm

from above link:cheer:

[After having the new 4.62 ring & pinion set up with an E Z Locker, I assembled everything along with my new adapters. Everything went together fine, and looks like a Super Duty Samurai factory axle. I had to alter the original emergency brake cable, but it was not difficult. The only other obstacle I had to overcome was a driveshaft. From other articles, I saw that a Toyota front shaft would be the ticket, with the CV joint & beefy u-joints. An added plus I found, was that the Toy rear u-joint fit perfectly into the Ford yoke = not having to pay to have another yoke put on the Toyota driveshaft. I cut the shaft down, and it works very Well.]