• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Someone shot and killed my dog what do I do? Well I got another one Pic

kmcminn

I'm not much of a welder but I'm a hell of a grind
Well I got up this morning let my 1 year 4 month old weimeraner of his runner wouldnt do nothing but lay down. Got to looking at him noticed a tiny wound looked more like a scratch. Carried him to vet they had to put him down. This was the nicest most gentle dog ever. Thought about trying to find out who did it but even if I do what cam I do about it.

Re: Someone shot and killed my dog what do I do?

God that's terrible but in my experience there's nothing you can do unless you got it on tape or something. The cops don't care. We suspect one of our old neighbors of killing two of our dogs in the past but we could never prove anything so ...

We also have a local pet murderer who goes on a killing spree the night before Halloween every year. Last year he chopped my father-in-law's cat in half at the abdomen with a machete and left it in his front yard for him to find the next morning. The cops didn't give a damn. Whoever it is kills about 10 pets a year. You would think the cops would understand that this freak is eventually going to turn on humans but for now they find it more important to hand out traffic violations to hard working non-violent citizens for doing 27mph in 25mph zones. (Yes, my dad actually got that ticket.) Our small town has consistently been rated #1 speed trap in America.

Recently we have started having our first local serial killer. No one knows who it is and the cops are trying to keep it all hush-hush because otherwise our crime rate here is like -2% and they wouldn't want all the retirees complaining. So far he's got 2 prostitutes, bound and gagged them to trees in the woods where no one can hear them scream and gone to town on them. Who knows, maybe he's started on people already???

J. J.

Damn J.J. What's in ya'lls water.

I had something simalar happen to one of my dogs, but I think it was poisoned. Called the cops and filed a report, and thats about as far as it went. Best thing to do is keep an eye out , and anyone you talk to in your neighborhood, let them think you know who did it and your trying to build a better case to put them under. Hopefully you'll get into some guys head and maybe they'll own up to it.

if it were me I would take the chance of a night in jail and I would beat the **** out of whoever did it. Of course my wife or a buddy would be witness that I was acting in self defense.

Sorry,to hear about your dog. He is a sneaky,cowardly bastard. When you find out, who done it. I would remember to treat him just like he did my dog. I think that he would deserve some very nasty paid back. Hope you find him soon!!!

Man i hate to hear that. He was a cool dog! I say find who done it, and get some of my grandpas special bullets. (12gauge shells loaded with salt) and shoot them. It wont kill them but they will wish they were dead.

Sorry for your loss. As you can tell by my screen name, I am a weimaraner lover too. We just had to put our oldest to sleep 3 weeks ago, she was 11. My daughter is now 19 and Daisy slept in her bed every night. I still have 2, and each of my sons have one. my sons are the 4th generation of my family to have weimys.

I personally hope something terrible happens to the person that did this.

This is in my office. Our dogs go to work with us everyday.

photo-176.jpg

This is Sadie, taking a nap while I work on my jeep...

photo-127.jpg

you GOT to figger out who the sumbitch is that did that, when you do holla at me and i'll bring a bunch a my homies out and hunt that ****er down, take him out in the woods and do something fawking terrible to him. then maybe we can build a big ole fire and sing kumbaya and roast some hotdogs or something

Got any neighbors with kids that run loose terrifying the neighborhood? That's the first place I would start, you know the 12-14 yo hellians that get into their dad's **** when they aren't home and try to impress their buddies doing this crap. I hope you find out who did it.

same thing happen to me a 3 years ago. i have a suspision who did it and if i ever saw them standing in the road im pretty sure i would run them over. that being said i would really try to let it go. legally you have no support. i will never forget my dogs( he killed 2 of them the same day), but i have been tring to let it go.

a friend of mines dog was shot in his own back yard and his wife saw the man do it, the law showed up and he went to jail, i was told it cost him alot of money.
that really sucks, find him out some where and beat the shitz out of him. the only probablem with that is a assault charge unless he cant identify you.
sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear that I'm going home to the same situation, but someone let my dog out my other dog is still there

My Wiemer, Cede. She's the 5th in my family. Mom has had two still has a male "Czar", and my sister has two females, Jackie and Juney.
But my female is the smallest of all of them at 70lbs. Juney is 120lbs!!! Love these dogs.

IMG_0270.jpg

Well I went and harassed the entire neighborhood today,
Noone knew anything so back at square one just hoping someone ****s up and let's it be known who did it. The more I think about the madder it makes me. Thanks for everyones support I know this is a dog but it still hurts.

That **** sucks dude .
Sorry for ur loss, dogs are dogs but there mans best friend u kno. Just dont get ur self in jail.
Maybe itll come out in the wash good luck ... :mad:

Sorry to hear about that man, our dogs are like our kids also. I would keep asking and looking, maybe you can find them. when you do, BEAT the absolute piss out of em, They will get into more trouble for animal cruelty than you can for assault. Personally I dont mind paying a fine for revenge. Hope you find them