• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Someone shot and killed my dog what do I do? Well I got another one Pic

Re: Someone shot and killed my dog what do I do?

Dog my ass. If someone shot my dog they might as well have shot one of my kids or my wife. And I promise if I found out who did it, I'd burn their house down.

No lie mark my words if that ever happened.

My dog is my shadow, on weekends she goes everywhere with me, at night she sleeps in the crook behind my legs curled up sometimes on my ass. She lays on the couch with me when I watch TV. She lays on the couch in the shop when I'm working.
I dont worry about my wife and kids at home when she is there. She's the nicest friendliest dog, but I've watched her take out the UPS guy tackling him in the chest with the teeth unsheethed, she's a damn good, and rediculously smart watchdog. Love my Wiemer.

If something were to unnaturally happen to my dog, and I found out who the fowlplay was, you'd have to lock me up. That may sound nuts to some, but my dog Cede is my first kid.

Sorry bout your dog Kevin, Al was a nice and cool dog cant believe someone would harm him. Prob some punkass kid that parents didn't whoop his ass enough. I would hate to know what would happen if somebody did somethin to my bloodhound.

Same here. If someone ever hurt Nick and I found out who it was, it would be bad news. He goes everywhere with me, and I like him more than any people I know.

I,m guessing punk ass kid with a 22 :dunno:

Anyone who would SHOOT a weimer is A LOW LIFE SACK OF **** that is no more THAN A WASTE OF OXYGEN and should be TAKEN OUT OF THE GENE POOL FOR BEING DEFECTIVE BY HANGING .

VERY SAD to hear man .

sorry to hea about this.... rent a polygraph machine, or better yet just bolt together a bunch of crap and tell people its a lie detector. ask all your neighbors to hook up. let the payback begin on the 1st one that refuses.

Put a sign in your yard reading " i know who killed my dog, and payback is on its way" my neighbors shop was broken into and he made a sign that was simular. The dumb tards brought his chit back.

smurfy90 said:
Put a sign in your yard reading " i know who killed my dog, and payback is on its way" my neighbors shop was broken into and he made a sign that was simular. The dumb tards brought his chit back.
molaugh molaugh That's awesome!

Well Guys, I know this is an old topic but I think I am ready for another one. If anyone knows a person in North Alabama that had some Weimaraner puppies that are about to be ready let me know. I would want a blue one that is a boy.

kmcminn said:
I talked to him. going to check them out this evening!

Thanks Draco

Just got a message from him. I've bought some stuff from him on that forum. Seems to be a nice, honest guy. Good luck, hope it works out. :dblthumb:

Thanks Draco, I was able to get a Blue Weim from him. Here is a picture of him.

IMG_85441.jpg

i love them dogs i have always wanted one. what do they usally go for an anyone know someone that has any in tn