• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Something happened to me fellas.

Casey

This is a different kinda post for me....
I ain't the type to preach to folks.. But I just wanted to let everyone know kinda what happened to me. I know this isn't my typical post but here it goes.
I just was sittin here and thought bout all y'all... And figured I would share incase someone else is in misery like I was. Bout 2 months ago my girl left me, cause of my drug use. I was at home one night ballin my eyes out, honestly wanting to die,.. I was begging God to just take me.. And there wasn't a single part of me that was kidding .. I was done. Wanted to just be gone...
And it was then and there that something happened inside of me. I can't explain it, and I don't know why it took me 37 years to "get it". But I guess everyone is different .. That night my life changed. For the first Time in my life I kicked some habits all by myself .. And the habits ain't easy to kick. ESP sittin at home alone, with not a soul to talk to.. Since then I have for the most part been really happy and at peace with my girl being a bird brain and destroying our family. I would give anything if I could go back and change somethings but I can't. That's life I guess.
I swear I really ain't the type to preach at folks .. So don't take this like that.. I just wanted to let y'all know kinda what happened to me.. Cause I promise you this.. There is absolutely NO way i could have done this alone. Not possible. God did something to me that night and I know 100% I couldn't have done it without him. Some may think I'm nuts, and some may not.. But I'm tellin you that just when you think it's a wrap, and ya think you just can't handle it anymore.. If you really really pray and have an open heart I promise you that your life will change... I know for sure if I can do it anyone can... I just wish everyone could have the feeling I now have .. My outlook on everything has changed... I mean everything... I'm still the moron that ya knew... I just have a different heart. Real talk. Anyways just wanted to check in with y'all .. Hardline has been a MAJOR part in me havin some of closest friends and my whole life really. Hope this all made sense. I still ramble pretty bad. Think my brain is permantly screwed up from drug use. But it works half the time. :woot:
I hope all y'all are doing well.. And for the few that's not. I'm telling ya, pray... G's up. booyang

Casey, I am so proud of you. You, me, and many others, are stronger due to the effort you have put into this new life.

Right on Casey...you're a good dude...and theres fewer of those every day. Bad habits are hard to kick...so keep it up buddy!

Re:

Did you hide your use from her?

My drunk buddy recently went through a similar thing, his wife left him and blamed his drinking (which has actually decreased over the last decade that I've known him).

Turns out she was ****ing one of the contractors she does payroll for.

good to for you! don't forget, you have some else to take care of and be there for as well. do it for both of you :dblthumb:

Re:

TBItoy said:
Did you hide your use from her?

My drunk buddy recently went through a similar thing, his wife left him and blamed his drinking (which has actually decreased over the last decade that I've known him).

Turns out she was ****ing one of the contractors she does payroll for.
Yes. I did. As did she with her habits. It's sad as **** that my family fell apart all because of one thing... DRUGS. Not infidelity , not money issues... Dam drugs. FAWK I regret it more than anything. But it was both of us.. Sucks.

easleycrawler said:
Good for you Casey. Pretty sure you'll be as damn funny without that ****. :dblthumb:
Drugs or no drugs one thing that's always been really really consistant is my ability to laugh all day. Real talk. :woot: hahaha

JohnG said:
Casey, I am so proud of you. You, me, and many others, are stronger due to the effort you have put into this new life.
Thanks mr John. Now please hurry and get better so we can ride. Buncha sissies scared to ride these days. :****: haha

Great News. I got a lot of respect for you , because most can't do it by themselves. If you are strong enough to do it by yourself, you will never go back. Welcome to the true High side of Life.

Re:

I am proud of you Casey. One step at the time, most in the right direction and you will be fine.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Good for you buddy! Meeting you and your daughter was an absolute pleasure! Keep fighting the good fight, be praying for you sir

Awesome job Casey! Now turn that addiction to making yourself better/happy, your baby girl,work and spending more time in your rig. It was good meeting you at the hardline ride and enjoyed your story's you had. Pray johnG gets better soon and so we can all get together for a big ride.

Re: Something happened to me fellas.

86chevota said:
Awesome job Casey! Now turn that addiction to making yourself better/happy, your baby girl,work and spending more time in your rig. It was good meeting you at the hardline ride and enjoyed your story's you had. Pray johnG gets better soon and so we can all get together for a big ride.

I'm ready to ride again. TK and Rich came over yesterday and worked on Solo Buggy from GMP ride. Got an ARB issue. Ordered more parts and will get it back together. Hopefully back in the woods before cold weather hits. Got to get better and off oxygen first!

Sent using left thumb.

Re: Something happened to me fellas.

JohnG said:
I'm ready to ride again. TK and Rich came over yesterday and worked on Solo Buggy from GMP ride. Got an ARB issue. Ordered more parts and will get it back together. Hopefully back in the woods before cold weather hits. Got to get better and off oxygen first!

Sent using left thumb.

Thank you lord! That's great news let us know a place and time please! Don't forgot about the big Race Casey has planed!!!!