• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Something happened to me fellas.

You still keepin it between the lines son? Just keepin this fresh and not going to let you stray. :dblthumb:

Hahaha thanks my friends. Yep yep. All is good. Bout to load up and go to Choco. My offer of a free head CRaCKIN still stands. Go on lay them excuses on me!??
booyang
Who wanna get dusted??

Casey said:
Hahaha thanks my friends. Yep yep. All is good. Bout to load up and go to Choco. My offer of a free head CRaCKIN still stands. Go on lay them excuses on me!??
booyang
Who wanna get dusted??

My suggestion was already thrown down, but never answered. Hmmm, my little 22re on stink gas got you skeered? molaugh

rednecklights said:
I'm pretty sure from past conversations that you are a Christian ? Correct ?

I reckon things change us in difference seasons and it's wonderful that you feel the Lord finally has your attention and it was time to change. Congrats on finding peace and having the courage for a public declaration of your faith. From this point forward what direction do you feel the Lord is leading you ? Your situation is very unique and your pain could be used to help so many other people. Do you have any churches locally you're interested in visiting ? Hardline folks are awesome.
I've been fortunate to be close to quite a few but a "life group" at a local church could really plug you into other folks that can give you the spiritual growth and support you'll need. Have you been reading any scripture ? Check out the "your move" app , the preacher is pretty awesome his name is Andy Stanley and i believe he's around Atlanta.